• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

We're reprehensible! (Well, I am, anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Silverthrone said:
This is the sort of thing that is priceless.

You had a good chance of reversing the entire arguement by not posting a thread and linking to the other one, but then you go and do, and prove virtually everything there true.

Add to that who made the thread and, man, must not be much room to talk with that proverbial foot in your mouths.

Nice Jay and SIlent Bob quote.

Here is another movie quote that is quite fitting for this.

I believe it was Tommy Lee Jones.

"God what a gulliable breed."

Here's a quote for ya (from the immortal Beavis & Butthead): "Uh huh huh huh...uh huh huh huh..."

Eosin the Red

First Post
hehehe.

I read the other thread. Spiffy. I read this thread. Morrus should put ENworld on every top site! I too have had to compete against ENworld, I hope for coming in the top ten. No bones there. I ain't the best, nor the biggest site. But my site gets LUV, and that makes me happy. But I do not have a over-inflated ego that demands I be number 1. That is the source of 90% of the ENworld slams.

Silverthorne,

Morrus could have put this in the general thread - that would have been wrong.

But you have a point. The thread should die.

Eosin the Red

First Post
Time for a second thought here. I read the limper has a gripe thread. These folks should be punished. Change their names member status to "I post intentionally misleading arguments and then say you don't understand." What was done in that tread was cruel and a theft of time, ENWorlders have been maligned intentionally. All crimes should be punished.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
ColonelHardisson said:
The link keeps making my browser crash.

You mean the one just above? Here is the quote that is on Mortality (where that link goes):

"Hey, Gurgi... Remember telling me and Lady D:

Quote:I chatted with morrus today he was suprised my name appeared as a moderator because he saw the boards while being modified. problem was a good board would never have been in that stage and I have to admit I was slightly embarrased to say yes Im the webmaster. I then explained that my bosses on the site had control of the boards I just maintained a non existant site which couldnt be made because my bosses (as I have little or no say in things) have yet to chose a style they liked.

Well, Morrus says...

Quote:No idea what you're talking about. Sounds to me like you're making stuff up now. Nobody has ever "apologised" to me for their site, and if they did I'd probably break down laughing.

So, one of you folks are lying. Please resolve this issue and let me know which one of you it is."

EDIT: original link = http://mortality.net/board/read.php?TID=3949

Last edited:

Silverthrone

Banned
Banned
Grazzt said:

Here's a quote for ya (from the immortal Beavis & Butthead): "Uh huh huh huh...uh huh huh huh..."

Good to see my comments on admins here was not unfounded. Some folk could have perhaps contested it, but since you just gave great credence to it, well, thanks. :)

Time for a second thought here. I read the limper has a gripe thread. These folks should be punished. Change their names member status to "I post intentionally misleading arguments and then say you don't understand." What was done in that tread was cruel and a theft of time, ENWorlders have been maligned intentionally. All crimes should be punished.

Yeah, punish them like that and make everything said about you all even more valid. Gah. Most people who get called :):):):):):):)s try to disprove it, but not here. Oh well, not surprised.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Silverthrone said:

Good to see my comments on admins here was not unfounded. Some folk could have perhaps contested it, but since you just gave great credence to it, well, thanks. :)

[

Thank you. Glad to lend support to your theory (sorta like the magic bullet theory if ya ask me, but perhaps that is for another thread). Be sure and tell your friends it was I who verified it. Don't forget now, Grazzt has two "ZZ's" in it. :D

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey, guess what, guys? Rules are different over here. You're NOT going to act over here like you did over on that other board. And you're certainly not going to come here and start throwing insults round; you can continue to do it at home if you must do it.

And Silverthrone, your snide comments are not welcome either. You were not part of the conversation I had with Bendris, and all you've done is insulted this site from over there and then followed over here and tried to continue doing it here. Please go home.

This thread is closed.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads