• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Wereweasel or antropomorphic weasel? PF or 3.5 or 5e

QuaziquestGM

First Post
Are there any d20 stats out there for a were-weasel, ferret, or mongoose? or a race based on the weasel type ?

I'm thinking of setting up the possibility of a wizard/druid getting merged with his familiar/combanion via "transporter" accident resulting in either a blend or a shapeshifter.

Seems there are plenty of races/weres for frogs and ravens and horses (if the paladin falls in) and such, but not weasels.....

Nellisir

Hero
Are there any d20 stats out there for a were-weasel, ferret, or mongoose? or a race based on the weasel type ?

I'm thinking of setting up the possibility of a wizard/druid getting merged with his familiar/combanion via "transporter" accident resulting in either a blend or a shapeshifter.

Seems there are plenty of races/weres for frogs and ravens and horses (if the paladin falls in) and such, but not weasels.....

I'd use the stats for a rat. There are probably d20 stats out there, in one of the books on Familiars if nowhere else, but...just use rat stats. Particularly in 5e.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
We did a conversion of the wereweasel to 3.5e for the Creature Catalog. Unfortunately, the CC site is down, but you can still get the stats here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads