• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What 4e products have you purchased?

What 4e Products have you purchased?

• 4e PHB

Votes: 130 50.8%
  • 4e DMG

Votes: 105 41.0%
  • 4e MM

Votes: 106 41.4%
  • 4e 3 core rulebooks gift set

Votes: 131 51.2%
  • FR Campaign Guide

Votes: 88 34.4%
  • FR Players Guide

Votes: 94 36.7%
  • Adventurer's Vault

Votes: 124 48.4%
  • DM screen

Votes: 95 37.1%
  • DU1 Dungeon Tiles

Votes: 58 22.7%
  • 4e Character Sheets

Votes: 28 10.9%
  • 4e Premium Dice

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Against the Giants boosters

Votes: 71 27.7%
  • Other (Please explain below)

Votes: 77 30.1%

Imaro

Legend
Just a little poll for my own curiosity. Personally, I've only bought the corebooks, and while not adverse to picking up more 4e books, my lack of enthusiasm towards the game will definitely make me more picky about how I spend my money.

With that said, I'm curious as to what 4e products enworlder's have purchased as of today Sept 20th 2008. And yes even if your book has not arrived yet, you have still purchased it. Please mark all that apply. Also if you want say something about why you purchased said books or book and why you haven't purchased others please do so below.

Last edited:

The Thayan Menace

First Post
3.5 Grognard / A Reluctant Purchase

I have purchased no 4E products, although I will probably pick up the PHB (and nothing else) in the near future.

-Samir

For "other", I've purchased the 3 Heroic-tier adventures. We're going to give levels 1-10 a thorough playing before deciding if we want to switch from 3.X.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
I've got the Core Boxed Set, Adventurer's Vault and FRPG (even though I don't use the setting).

I am planning on buying each years new set of corebooks, as well as the Martial Powers book coming out. Probably Manual of The Planes as well, and just mainly crunch books. I am also subscribing to DDI.

Treebore

First Post
I have only bought the tiles set. I am thinking about buying the starter/intro boxed set and maybe the Giants adventures boxed set, but other then that I have seen nothing else of interest from WOTC, only Goodman Games.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads