• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What 4e products have you purchased?

What 4e Products have you purchased?

• 4e PHB

Votes: 130 50.8%
  • 4e DMG

Votes: 105 41.0%
  • 4e MM

Votes: 106 41.4%
  • 4e 3 core rulebooks gift set

Votes: 131 51.2%
  • FR Campaign Guide

Votes: 88 34.4%
  • FR Players Guide

Votes: 94 36.7%
  • Adventurer's Vault

Votes: 124 48.4%
  • DM screen

Votes: 95 37.1%
  • DU1 Dungeon Tiles

Votes: 58 22.7%
  • 4e Character Sheets

Votes: 28 10.9%
  • 4e Premium Dice

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Against the Giants boosters

Votes: 71 27.7%
  • Other (Please explain below)

Votes: 77 30.1%

Obryn

Hero
I have to say, WotC released the Vault and the FRPG at exactly the right time for my group. We're wrapping up KotS this week and were looking at what to play next - lots of folks want to keep rolling with 4e, some others want to play a few sessions of either SWSE or WFRP before getting back into 4e. (Either way, we're still going with 4e - it's just a question of when. :))

Well, I think these clinched it. One guy wants to trade his dwarf fighter for a Swordmage, and another is digging the chance to play a Genasi. :) And they want ornithopters.

So yeah. Perfect timing, guys.

-O

Sebastrd

Explorer
This poll is worthless when it comes to seeing who has bought the core books.

Apparently 48% of people bought the core gift set, 45% bought the Monster Manual, and 53% bought the PHB. That's an interesting overlap. From 53% to 101% might actually have bought the PHB as a result!

I bought both the core set and an extra phb.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
I have to say, WotC released the Vault and the FRPG at exactly the right time for my group. We're wrapping up KotS this week and were looking at what to play next - lots of folks want to keep rolling with 4e, some others want to play a few sessions of either SWSE or WFRP before getting back into 4e. (Either way, we're still going with 4e - it's just a question of when. :))

Well, I think these clinched it. One guy wants to trade his dwarf fighter for a Swordmage, and another is digging the chance to play a Genasi. :) And they want ornithopters.

So yeah. Perfect timing, guys.

-O

I'm assuming these are more like DaVinci onrithopters rather than Dune ornithopters? Is this in Adventurers Vault?

Thanee

First Post
Gift Set, extra PHB, DM Screen, AV, FRCG, FRPG, H1, H2, H3, FR1, DT1-7 & DU1, and the almighty Character Sheets (only to see what the power cards look like ;)).

Bye
Thanee

Scribble

First Post
Got the gift set. Plan to buy the AV and DM's screen, but right now all funds are being diverted to wedding stuff.

Also plan to buy the DDi stuff once it's available. The magazine part with bonus tools and compendium... Not terribly excited about the other stuff not online yet.

catsclaw227

First Post
MerricB said:
This poll is worthless when it comes to seeing who has bought the core books.

Apparently 48% of people bought the core gift set, 45% bought the Monster Manual, and 53% bought the PHB. That's an interesting overlap. From 53% to 101% might actually have bought the PHB as a result!

I bought both the core set and an extra phb.
Right, so if the poll shows that 104% of the pollsters bought a PHB, it's possible that some people bought more than one.

VictorC

Explorer
I purchased the three core books, the first two "heroic tier" adventures, FRCS, FRPG and the Adventurers Vault. Additionally I went to my LGS and pre-ordered "Advanced Players Guide", which I am looking forward to.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
I have the PHB and the Adventurer's Vault.

Being a player, I don't need the DMG, and VERY rarely need to look in the MM (mostly if I forgot if I wrote down an ability from minotaur or bugbear).

I don't need the FRCS, being a player, but I am likely to pick up the FRPG, given that it's, ahem, pretty cool from what I've seen.

Brad

catsclaw227

First Post
Or some people voted "gift set, PH, DMG, MM" even though they only bought the gift set. And others didn't.
Well, sure. When I was filling out the poll, I thought the same thing, for about a second, then it was obvious that it was intended to be individual purchases. I don't thing its such a stretch to think that most got it right.

And for the ones that didn't... well it's still an EnWorld poll and it's statistical value is dubious at best! :)

Merric, this eternal optimist, turned cynic, thing is interesting. :p You're keeping us on our toes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads