D&D 5E What Announcements do you think they will make at D&D Celebration in September?

What Announcements do you think they will make at D&D Celebration in September?

• One of the up coming classic settings

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Both Classic Setting

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Revisited Setting

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • New Settings

• Big Adventures and/or Adventure Anthology

• New Novels

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Minis

• Comic

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Video Games

Votes: 5 62.5%

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Honestly, I don't think they'll announce any new books. They'll probably tease stuff, reiterate how new settings are coming in 2022. But in September, there will be two books (Strixhaven and Fizban's) still unreleased, so the bulk of the event will be promoting those.

If the norm holds, they'll probably announce the first 2022 book in late January, to be released in March.

I do remember that they announced, at the very end as a teaser, that Eberron was coming at an event like this about six months ahead of the actual release. So we may get something similar if there's a setting guide being released in the spring.

Otherwise, well probably just get more info on Fizban's and Strixhaven...

Honestly, I don't think they'll announce any new books. They'll probably tease stuff, reiterate how new settings are coming in 2022. But in September, there will be two books (Strixhaven and Fizban's) still unreleased, so the bulk of the event will be promoting those.

If the norm holds, they'll probably announce the first 2022 book in late January, to be released in March.

They said there are announcements during D&D celebration, but I find I no longer care.

Rikka66

Adventurer
I do remember that they announced, at the very end as a teaser, that Eberron was coming at an event like this about six months ahead of the actual release. So we may get something similar if there's a setting guide being released in the spring.

Otherwise, well probably just get more info on Fizban's and Strixhaven...

That was at the end of the regular D&D live event as part of the normal rest of the year slate.

Laurefindel

Legend
How come SPELLJAMMER CONFIRMED!!! isn't an option!?! (and not sure what you mean by "both classic setting")

I think we're due for an official announcement of an upcoming announcement of something big with vague hints of what it may be. Regardless of what it may be, spelljammer will be confirmed!

Parmandur

Book-Friend

I think Winninger will give a "State of the D&D Studio" where he will hint at the shape of the next year, as with last year.

Remove ads