What are "The Styes"?

rich pett

First Post
Nlogue said:
Come Together! Right Now! Over Pett!

+5 Keyboard is the infamous Steve Greer! Author of such destined-to-be-classic-favorites as Fiend's Embrace and Tides of Dread!!!

Noted!

To all others reading this thread, know that the Styes is quite possibly one of the finest features of Dungeon in recent years (including the Weavers). But of course, I would never never say that.

Gosh Nic, I've gone all mushy...yep, it's passed M'naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr

Greer! Greer!

rich pett

First Post
Festivus said:
I really enjoyed running Fiends Embrace, had no idea you wrote it. Good job! Do more of them.

I think I need to get a copy of that book you guys are mentioning, I keep hearing good things about it. I would want to read it before running something like The Styes.

You won't regret it, Mieville is awesome:)

rich pett

First Post
Erik Mona said:
I feel like a proud father.

--Erik

I love you Erik. I guess Nic must've been the milkman's as we say over here in England...

Huzzah!

Hey thanks for all the praise guys, it's making me feel like Nic Logue...damn...wait...drat, keyboard won't delete, must do the same to Logue as I did to Vaughn...no,,delete, delete not working arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well regardless of the author's rivalry, Richard I am impressed by your little burg. Not sure I'd consider it the same as others, but certainly got the vibe I like ala Lankhmar and/or Sanctuary/Thieves World.

GwydapLlew

First Post
Heh. I love putting the pieces together and identifying the various handles used between the boards. :)

I've got to say the rivalry between a certain pair of authors makes the Paizo boards even more entertaining than they normally are. Keep up the good work guys, and keep driving those sales!

Nlogue

First Post
Heathansson said:
Heh...heh....the eternal conflict rages across the multiverse!

Its like a far less interesting Blood War. No demon armies and devil legions, just me and Rich jabbing at each other and whinning. Mostly Rich doing the whinning by the way. ;)

But back on topic...

The Styes is full of flavorful goodness. I highly recommend this adventure to anyone interested in some serious dark fantasy gaming...

Whoa...what just happened?...I blacked out for a minute there...oh well, I guess I'll just hit "Submit Reply" without really re-reading what I wrote at all...

Remove ads