• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are we?

Why do you come to ENWorld?

• I come here because I am a gamer

Votes: 171 68.4%
  • I come here because I play 3E D&D

Votes: 79 31.6%

BadMojo

First Post
Scurvy_Platypus said:
I don't find this site hostile to other games, it just seems that the site is focused almost exclusively on D&D and therefore kinda...pointless?... to show up here to talk about non-d20 games.

I don't know. I'd love to see more threads about non-D20 stuff in the General forum. We do have a 2 page Warhammer thread going right now.

It certainly seems like a lot of posters here on EnWorld also play tons of other games, including non-D20.

Oh, and as for me?

I am Jack's raging bile duct.

hornedturtle

First Post
I came here because the previous community I was involved with (silven publishing) died. I really enjoy D&D, the other stuff is generally lost on me.

Votan

Explorer
I came here because the previous community I was involved with (silven publishing) died. I really enjoy D&D, the other stuff is generally lost on me.

While gaming "feels" more D&D centric these days, I really how the average poster here is respectful of different options.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Are We Not Men?

We are DEVO!

bookcovr.jpg

The Shaman

First Post
This site ebbs and flows. Sometimes there are some worthwhile non-D&D threads, and other times it's all-current-edition-all-the-time. I hang out a bit when the discussion wanders to games other than D&D, usually something of general gaming interest.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I vote "gamer". I play old-school D+D, yet there's enough intelligent discussion here that applies regardless of edition to have kept me coming back for the last several years...

Lan-"I'm the discussion part. He's the intelligent part"-efan

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads