• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Hijinks

First Post
I'll be 31 weeks along so my options are limited. I bought a red t-shirt and will be painting the kool-aid man's face on it.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Hijinks said:
I'll be 31 weeks along so my options are limited. I bought a red t-shirt and will be painting the kool-aid man's face on it.
May I just say : body paint! I recomend a watermellon, with a backup being the earth. :D

Wycen

Explorer
I'm going to wear the Dunder Mifflin pullover I bought this week and go as Dwight Schrute, (probably didn't spell that correctly).

Aurora

First Post
Hijinks said:
Sweet. Halloween 2004 I was 30 weeks preggers, but I didn't dress up. :( I just could never find a costume I wanted to wear. I like KB's idea of painting the earth on your belly. Mother Earth for Halloween. That would be cool.

Remove ads