• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are you going to buy next?

MonsterMash

First Post
Picked up a couple more dice yesterday.

Looks like I might buy a couple more Reaper minis before I buy any more books as well and I just got the Castles & Crusades PHB.

Don't really want to buy more books till my reviews are completed and the WIP list is pretty long:
Elements of Magic (Revised) in progress
Lyceian Arcana
Frost & Fur
Pocket Modern Handbook
Slayers Guide to Yuan-ti
Crucible of Freya
C&C PHB
Road of Kings
Scrolls of Skelos
3.5 Core books (all three)

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
My next purchase will very likely be the Witchcraft RPG Corebook from Eden.

After that, it'll probably be Welcome to Sunnydale or Eden Studios Presents Issue 3, when they come out.

A quick cut/Paste from my "To Buy" list:

Currently Available, but still unsure:
Dawnforge
Lone Wolf
Dawning Star
Hero System, 5th
GURPS IV, Book1
GURPS IV, Book 2

Immediate buy once released:
Shadowrun IV
Spycraft II
Weapons of Legacy
Book of Aspects (Fireborn)
Iron Heroes

And, of course the minis:
Angelfire

With the exception of the few books at the top of the list, which I haven't bought because I just discovered how cool they are/might be, I have everything currently out that interests me (at least in print, I just started buying some of the excellent PDFs out there), so most of my "must haves" aren't available yet.

Li Shenron

Legend
Not sure about buying, but looking forward to know more about Weapons of Legacy and Iron Heroes, at the moment.

But I'm rather trying to decide if there are 3.0 interesting campaign sourcebook to get.

Malic

First Post
Well the ones I am really waiting for at the moment are :

Eternal Rome
Bushido Compendium

but to be honest I probably won't make it that long without picking up something else.

I am on the fence about the DMG II, and if an XPH turns up on Ebay I will probably go for it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads