• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are you listening to?

reelo

Hero
SMOULDER has recently released this gem.
Traditional/Epic Heavy Metal with female vocals. To die for.
22ead887cd7d822371c9f73aa01d7452.jpg

Ryujin

Legend
I didn't want to start a new thread for this and I'm curious. Was anyone here at DragonCon 2011 and do you remember seeing a concert by Ayria? I've worked with the lead singer for years now, but have never seen them in concert. For reference:

Yora

Legend
Oh boy, do I have a story for you.

19 years me and some new friends I made when I had just finished school were sharing some of our favorite song files and I probably developed most of my musical taste that year. One friend send me a few songs by Dargaard and two by Theatre of Tragedy. I liked them all and over the next months bought all four Dargaard CDs. But somehow never looked any further into Theatre of Tragedy than those two songs.

Until two days ago, when I found the files while cleaning out my computer and spontaneously thought to look them up. Now I got Aegis, and it's soo damn good! I would have loved it back then. As much as I love it now. I usually don't like new music when I hear it the first time and only start to appreciate it on the third or fourth time around. But this immediately became one of my new favorites.

Ulfgeir

Hero
Came across an old video of the Norwegian band Katzenjammer. The song is called A bar in Amsterdam. They sure do to seem enjoying themselves on stage..

Remove ads