What are you reading in 2022?

I've had some really good luck on eBay, and have gotten some great deals. I've really only been burned once (some seller used a stock photo for their listing without identifying it as such).

I hadn't thought to use ebay for used books. I typically end up on ABE books; but eBay may be even better...

Nellisir

Hero
If it is When Gravity Fails, that's been sitting on my Kindle for a while. I'll have to get to it.

For my to-buy list, I use a book-only Amazon wishlist, though for books that aren't new, I almost exclusively use eBay and used book stores, not Amazon (because frequently, which edition you're buying used on Amazon can be unclear). For books I have read, I use Goodreads.
It is. I really liked that one. The others were fine but not the same. You can read either just that one or the trilogy; as I recall it tied up most of the threads it started.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Picked up three in the post-Christmas sales - read the anthology Heroic Hearts (edited by Butcher and Hughes), and started Slaying the Dragon and the anthology Songs of Love and Death (edited by Martin and Dozos).

The last two join the Novels of Dashiell Hammett, 1619 Project, and Dwellers in the Mirage as unfinished for the year.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Here's the link to the 2023 "What are you Reading" thread

Remove ads