D&D General What are your favorite DM Advice Media?

Iry

Hero
Brennan Lee Mulligan is the best DM I've ever watched. I've been listening to Adventuring Academy, which is his DM advice podcast
Brennan Lee Mulligan is just about the fastest high quality improv I've ever seen out of a DM. And he's got the comedy writing chops to make the experience incredibly funny.

Great Game Master also has some high quality material. I disagree with some of his advice, but he's pretty quick on the draw and funny when he's running. He also has the best Descent Into Avernus Let's Play I've seen, and I think it's pretty easy to mess that module up.

Last edited:

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
I’ve become a fan of Zipperon Disney on YouTube, his videos are short and quite insightful Imho. The exploration pillar one was a revelation:

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
What, no shameless plug for Enworld. This is the one I look at every day and some of the others are like 1/week.
ENWorld is a discussion site, which is very different from a Matt Colville or Angry GM giving advice for us to read/watch. If this were a thread on which discussion sites were our favorites, I'd rank ENWorld at or near the top, but in my opinion it doesn't belong in the same category as Colville and the others.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases