What Arsenal books do -YOU- want to see?

Macbeth

First Post
I also like the idea of daggers. I always really liked the idea of staging a dagger fight with two character tied together by a length of rope in my game, but it would require some extra rules that I just haven't got a round to writing.

Macbeth

First Post
RangerWickett said:
It'd probably be a lot like a grapple, with perhaps a bit fewer restrictions.
That was the direction I was leaning, but I would add rules for trying to use your off hand to try and pull your opponent in, and for a few other special situations. It wouldn't so much be a whole new system, as a specialized case of grappling, with certain special rules. I'm a big fan of using exisiting rules to describe new situations by adding rules that are transparent over the basic actions. So tied knife fighting would be a special case of grappling, just with some normal grapple options disallowed and some new options added.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I wouldn't mind seeing a book on flails, a very versatile real word weapon that was popular for a very long time. D&D features three types of fails so maybe doing all three at once would be a good idea... :)

Yeah I know, its not very cool weapon... far more function over form. :)

dekrass

Explorer
Add another vote for daggers, a very underused weapon.
The staff is also an underused weapon that is really cool.
I will definately be getting the spear book.
I guess I just want more on the simple weapons category. :)

Dalamar

Adventurer
arwink said:
Ah...you do realise the digeridoo is an instrument, not a weapon, don't you? I mean, it can sound dangerous, but it's not really going to do any damage to anything but sanity and those rules aren't ogl...
Weren't those rules is Unearthed Arcana, whic is pretty much all OGC? :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases