What Arsenal books do -YOU- want to see?

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Denise and I were joking around about this the other day...

I started the series with E.N.Arsenal - Spiked Chain
My next book is just being called E.N.Arsenal - Spikes! (focusing on Spiked Shields, Spiked Gauntlets and Spiked Armor - aka E.N.Arsenal DungeonPunk!)

so what will the next one be? E.N.Arsenal - Sp! ???

:)

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
SkeletonKey Ed said:
I think I like spiked chains so much because it covers a fictional weapon. I would be curious to have an entirely new weapon designed by Jason and the ENP crew.

I also spotted a E.N. Arsenal: Pistols thread on the Most Recent Threads column on the E.N. World front page which sounds cool. I was dissapointed that it was a private forum and I couldn't snoop around ;)

Based on Spiked Chains, I will be picking up the rest of the E.N Arsenal series.

Cheers - Ed

Email from Hound should be on its way to you shortly with the password for the ENArsenal forum.

Neat idea on the ENArsenal: Fictional Weapon. I was thinking that once we got our Cyberpunkesque book out, we would start in on ENArsenal: Future Weapons series, and include the ENA: BFG.

EN Arsenal: Omniweapon.

This weapon has no physical form or appearance. However, it is a light weapon that allows you to power attack for +2 damage for each -1 you take to your attack, and it does 2d12 damage, crit 18-20/x4. It does not exist. It only hurts.

BGlaze250

First Post
I enjoyed the first installment, Spiked Chains, and am looking foreward to the pistol supp.

How about a pick-axe? Perhaps a harpoon? A Sling, could be made interesting...

Edit - How about a boar-spear?

Edit - Two more ideas. E.N.Arsenal: Battle Monkey. E.N.Arsenal: Digeridoo.

Last edited:

RangerWickett said:
EN Arsenal: Omniweapon.

This weapon has no physical form or appearance. However, it is a light weapon that allows you to power attack for +2 damage for each -1 you take to your attack, and it does 2d12 damage, crit 18-20/x4. It does not exist. It only hurts.
You forgot that it was masterwork by default (for free). It is considered a simple weapon. And, magic enhancements to the weapon cost 50% less than normal due to its non-existant characteristics.

Ismaul

Explorer
I would really like a book about daggers and punching daggers.
Daggers are extremely versatile weapons, used by all sorts of people, yet the core rules hardly permit to explore their nature of stealthyness, speed, dexterity and deadlyness.

As it is now, daggers are left aside by rogues because shorts swords are better all-around weapons. Daggers need new flavor to become attractive again, they need to become different than other weapons by style and ways of use. The dagger is every adventurer's best friend ;)

arwink

Clockwork Golem
BGlaze250 said:
E.N.Arsenal: Digeridoo.

Ah...you do realise the digeridoo is an instrument, not a weapon, don't you? I mean, it can sound dangerous, but it's not really going to do any damage to anything but sanity and those rules aren't ogl...

Mind you, I'm almost tempted to pitch 'hound a battle-monkey E.N.Aresenal now.

Last edited:

BGlaze250

First Post
arwink said:
Ah...you do realise the digeridoo is an instrument, not a weapon, don't you?

Of course...

It was created by the Aboriginal tribes of native Australia. It could produce haunting melodies which drove monsters to madness, could be played to fool the mind, and could be used as a makeshift battle club.

Couldn't you picture a Digeridoo Master, atop his riding badger, clubing a goblin while piping the Happy Birthday song...

Last edited:

Remove ads