What Can Change the Nature of a Man? Anyone else a fan of Planescape Torment

TheSword

Legend
Lol. I loved the Unbroken Circle of Zerthimon. A kind of holy book made of interlocking rings which holds the religious stories and history of the Githzerei.

I loved how Dakkon uses it to teach you magic (with spells that match the history) but if your intelligence and wisdom is high enough you can unlock more discs (and truths about the gith) and then teach Dakkon what you learn - spells for both. Such a cool concept.

00834EB1-1B83-4A91-B1FF-62ABBBC53D6D.jpeg

TheSword

Legend
Also, love this trailer

Not sure what it has to do with the game other than showing a couple of the characters but love the sounds (and the music for PsT in general)

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I loved this game, but it's hard for modern players to play -- for example, if you put it aside for a few months and then come back to it (like I have, many times), it can be very hard to pick up the train of thought where you left it. There's no map markers for quests, so you (as in, Real World you) have to take notes, which is not a skill encouraged by Skyrim, for instance.

MarkB

Legend
I loved this game, but it's hard for modern players to play -- for example, if you put it aside for a few months and then come back to it (like I have, many times), it can be very hard to pick up the train of thought where you left it. There's no map markers for quests, so you (as in, Real World you) have to take notes, which is not a skill encouraged by Skyrim, for instance.
That is very in-character for this protagonist, though.

Remove ads