What characters are you thinking about running?

Coalcrystal

First Post
I don't know if the puns I have experienced off the last two post are intentional(probably not as I do get delusional every so often), but either way I think the pet rules and Chameleon changeling thing is so keen. The unspoken imagination is so vast the nothing will never claim it all!

That said I've to burn some of the theatre drapes here...

For a Player I'd be honored to introduce a version of Coalcrystal. Has long been in the works of my inner fantasia.

So= Class: Rogue
Class/Role:Distractionist

The Race thing is a little Complex and I've not yet figured how to properly and fairly enter it into the Wiki...'s gonna be 3/4ths Human 1/8 Elven 1/8 Gnome. Perhaps I would settle for 1/4 Elven but that would make the atribute augmentation more difficult to balance out.

Any thoughts on this would be accepted graciously.

Also if'n your so kind as to bust an answer:
Please address these questions...

Would I need to create an entire new Class in order to flesh out this character or would he fit tactically straight into a party/campaigne/ shshh..?

Second Is the 3/4ths Human thing possible on a -2 to Str, +1 Dex +1 Wis?

P.S. When this version is Ready; I beleive you are going to enjoy its Hook and Kicker Ploits!

"Reality with a Smile..."

But as usual; we'll juss wait and see.

garyh

First Post
Hi Coalcrystal! Welcome to both EN World and Living 4th Edition!

It's great to see such enthusiasm. Unfortunately, at this point L4W is not ready to begin approving custom races or classes. We're more focused on just getting the world up and running at this point, and it's early in 4th Edition to feel confident with the balance of player-designed mechanics.

That said, I'd guess that the best fit for your character using the core rules would be a half-elf rogue (artful dodger), perhaps multiclassed with warlock (fey pact) to reflect the tricksy sort of things gnomes do.

Coalcrystal

First Post
Hi Coalcrystal! Welcome to both EN World and Living 4th Edition!

It's great to see such enthusiasm. Unfortunately, at this point L4W is not ready to begin approving custom races or classes. We're more focused on just getting the world up and running at this point, and it's early in 4th Edition to feel confident with the balance of player-designed mechanics.

That said, I'd guess that the best fit for your character using the core rules would be a half-elf rogue (artful dodger), perhaps multiclassed with warlock (fey pact) to reflect the tricksy sort of things gnomes do.

Thanks for Both the Welcome and the Advice.
I'll get to work on it. The reality is I'm about to start my work week(Fri-nigh through Tues-morn), so this is gonna take me a while.
Tell you the truth it's a relief that your still fleshing out the Realmingle. The work accomplished so far is entertainingly satisfying.

I pray I'll be able to contribute to it progress even if minutely. To sprinkle alure and spangle glamour without putting off the Clerics is a damnable trade. Closer to be a naughty hour trader than a tactition. None-the-less, perhaps we shall help to set the Stage!

garyh

First Post
I've gotten approval requests for Kama'zar (Phoenix), Riar'lon (rgladwell), and Incarnation (stonegod). I plan to take a look at them tonight - as well as finish up my bugbear rogue, Hravoth "Hrav" Kortaga (who still has lots of Quagmire on his character sheet). :)

Halford

First Post
Okay I have finally decided, and I won't change my mind.

I'm going with a Minotaur Moneylender Cleric of Hadeys. Because you know, ummm, awesome! Ehem, err, that is because I am intrigued by the vast array of interesting roleplaying oppertunities this will afford me.

Phoenix8008

First Post

I'm going with a Minotaur Moneylender Cleric of Hadeys. Because you know, ummm, awesome! Ehem, err, that is because I am intrigued by the vast array of interesting roleplaying oppertunities this will afford me.
LOL! Can he talk with a New York accent? And have a friend named Guido? Gotta make him a member in good standing of the Moneylenders UNION local 666! :eek: ;) :D

garyh

First Post

That sounds very cool. One more for the monster pirate crew!

Remove ads