• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What d20 products do we really need?(similar to Pocket PHB thread)

shouit

Explorer
I don't know if that is the proper title, but basically what I am asking is, with ALL the products out there already, for players and DMs, what products are we missing? Want info on dragons, check. Want info on rangers, check. Want random charts, check. Want tons and tons of feats, check. What is missing?

Chun-tzu

First Post
Although I wouldn't say it's "needed," I'm wondering when someone's going to come out with a classbook for the PrCs in the DMG. Obviously, it wouldn't be filled with more prestige classes, but with other options, like:

Variant Mystic Theurges and Eldritch Knights with more flavor.
Variant Dragon Disciples based on other dragons.
New spells designed for the Arcane Archer and Loremaster.
New High Arcana for the Archmage and Hierophant.
New mounts for the Blackguard.
New magic items and feats for PrCs.
Legendary classes for some of these PrCs (Path of Shadow already has the Queen of Shadows, that requires levels of Shadowdancer).

Some of these PrCs could probably even fill their own sourcebook. Granted, we've already seen sourcebooks for archers, assassins, and swashbucklers. But tell me that a well-designed book on Archmages isn't going to sell!

Utrecht

First Post
I think the upcoming product schedule for Expeditous Retreat Press is a good first cut of the stuff we are missing.

2d6

A Natural 12
I think a primer for running an rpg would be great. More then just a bunch of random tables and hooks, but actually getting into the meat of adventure design, orchestrating plot lines, developing meta-plots, handling political adventures.

Remove ads