What DnD character are you?

Purple

First Post
You Are A:

Lawful Evil Dwarf Fighter Cleric

Alignment:
Lawful Evil characters believe that a nice, orderly system of life is perfect for them to abuse for their own advancement. They will work within 'the system' to get the best that they can for themselves.

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- X (1)
Neutral Good ---- X (1)
Chaotic Good ---- (-2)
Lawful Neutral -- XXX (3)
True Neutral ---- XX (2)
Chaotic Neutral - (0)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Evil ---- (0)
Chaotic Evil ---- (-2)

Race:
Human ---- XX (2)
Half-Elf - (-6)
Elf ------ (-5)
Halfling - X (1)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Class:
Fighter - XXXXXX (6)
Ranger -- (0)
Paladin - (-1)
Cleric -- X (1)
Mage ---- (-2)
Druid --- (-3)
Thief --- (-5)
Bard ---- (-4)

Wow. Maybe now they will believe me at work when I tell them that I really am evil. :)

Last edited:

ConcreteBuddha

First Post
Bleh, I always saw myself as a Neutral Good Halfling Sorcerer, but it just goes to show you...

"You Are A:

Neutral Good Elf Ranger Bard

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'."

Okay got this one because I believe in Good and Quality...

"Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance."

Sit on a tack! I'm a halfling damnit! None of that pansy elf Legolas stuff! Just cause I picked bow...Sheesh...

"Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy."

I've never used two weapons in my life...and I like books too much to care about cheeseball treehuggers!

"Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit."

Entertainer? Um...no.

I want to be a sorc! I'm gonna keep taking the test till I get to be one...

"Detailed Results:

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- (-11)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - (-5)
Evil ---- (-6)"

This part fits.

"Race:
Human ---- (-5)
Half-Elf - XXXXXX (6)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XX (2)
Dwarf ---- (-4)"

Only 2 in Halfling? Are you guys smoking crack?

"Class:
Fighter - (-8)
Ranger -- XXXXXXXX (8)
Paladin - (-3)
Cleric -- XX (2)
Mage ---- XX (2)
Druid --- XXX (3)
Thief --- (-2)
Bard ---- XXXXXX (6)"

No sorcerer eh? This test SUCKS!!!!

;)

Holy Bovine

First Post
Big surprise i'm a Bard! ;)

Lawful Good Dwarf Bard Paladin

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Good ---- XXX (3)
Chaotic Good ---- X (1)
Lawful Neutral -- X (1)
True Neutral ---- (0)
Chaotic Neutral - (-2)
Lawful Evil ----- XX (2)
Neutral Evil ---- (0)
Chaotic Evil ---- (-2)

Race:
Human ---- (-1)
Half-Elf - X (1)
Elf ------ (-2)
Halfling - (0)
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)

Class:
Fighter - (-3)
Ranger -- X (1)
Paladin - XX (2)
Cleric -- XX (2)
Mage ---- (-4)
Druid --- (-5)
Thief --- XX (2)
Bard ---- XXX (3)

Interestingly I'm also a paladin despite wanting to loot the university treasury :D

Neat little test UD - thanks!

Last edited:

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Ok, folks...mark this day on your calendar.

I have finally come up on a D&D alignment test as something other than Chaotic Evil!

Huzzah!, I tested as a Lawful Evil Humn Fighter!!!

Remove ads