What do Enworlders do in real life?

Bryan898

First Post
kenobi65 said:
You have logs in Iowa? I thought it was all corn.

Lies I tell you, all lies. It's only mostly corn, not all corn. Actually there are quite a few trees along the Mississippi. The rest come in trucks, maybe they decided on a lumber mill in Iowa because we're near the center ;)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
kenobi65 said:
You have logs in Iowa? I thought it was all corn. :D
The logs are made out of corn.

I started the game design job this week. It's great. My first day I was told that installing and patching "Battlefield 2" was a priority so that we could play as a squad during lunch time. :D

(I suspect we'll be looking for talented/skilled animators and programmers later this year. Let me know by email if you think you're qualified and are interested, and I'll toss you more info when jobs get posted.)

dpmcalister

Explorer
I spent 13 years in the Royal Air Force before leaving to look after my newly born son in 2003 (but managed to get a freelance writing job in at the same time ;)). Have recently been appointed as the Marketing Manager for Gen Con UK 2007.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I work for the Missouri Farm Services Agency as a GIS Assisstant. GIS, for those that don't know is Geospatial Infomation Systems. I'm on the phone all day answering questions pertaining to the agency's computer mapping program. When I'm not on the phone, I'm on the road giving trainings or doing on-site trouble-shooting.

Remove ads