• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What do you carry your stuff in when going to a game?

What do you carry your stuff in when going to a game?

• Poll closed .

Emirikol

Adventurer
What do you carry your stuff in when you go to a game session?

Don't you find that the people without a regular container tend to be the people who forget their character/books/dice/whatever?

jh

Last edited:

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Either a backpack or a laptop shoulderbag. Both have cushioned compartments for a laptop and can hold roughly five to six hardcover books comfortably. Back in the day, I had a heavy duty file case that I carried around, though I gave that to my then Storyteller in Topeka as the collection of books that he needed to run our weekly VDA game had outgrown his backpack.

Asmor

First Post
I've got a messenger bag that I always keep my dice in, that's also my primary day-to-day bag that I take to school or stick stuff in when I go out.

I've got this LL Bean tote bag that I keep a bunch of minis, two big binders and whatever books I expect to need.

Finally, I carry a plastic bag or two filled with minis.

Oh, and I've got a portfolio I made out of poster board and duct tape to carry maps and keep them flat.

Tetsubo

First Post
I use a $20 tool box that I picked up at Home Depot... the cat was not included...

Attachments

• P6140005a.jpg
    P6140005a.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 160

Asmor

First Post
Tetsubo, would you be willing to take and post some more pictures of that, particularly what it looks like empty?

FoxWander

Adventurer
A plastic file box similar to this one. Except mine has the storage bin as removable tray. It holds pens/pencils, my dice, a calculator and other useful bits. The box itself has room for 10-12 books as well as hanging folders for various printouts, spell sheets and character sheets.

Altogether a very useful and convenient way to carry everything if you have more books than a backpack will hold.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads