What do you keep in a bag of holding?

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
This woman keeps her car keys, phone, makeup, and some cash in hers.

tarionzcousin-albums-pictures-lily-picture1007-d12-bag-holding.jpg

More information here.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Oh, and corpses of slain party members, if they'll fit.

Lan-"three bags full, sir"-efan

And now, a scene from Pulp Tolkien:

Jimmie: I don't need you to tell me how freaking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys NADA. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead HOBBIT in my stash.

Jules: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...

Jimmie: No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice writing on the side of my Bag of Holding that said Dead Hobbit Storage?

Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...

Jimmie: Did you notice writing on the side of my Bag of Holding that said Dead Hobbit Storage?

Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.

Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that writing?

Jules: Why?

Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead hobbits ain't my freaking business, that's why!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
SING WITH ME!

What do you keep in your Bag of Holding,
Earl-eye in the morning!

10' poles and Donkeyhorses
Earl-eye in the morning

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
So someone showed up at the Living Forgotten Realms game I was running this morning with a magic bag, inside:
Bedroll soaked in water
Bedroll soaked in lamp oil.

Obviously both for throwing on burning people, depending on whose side they were on. The wet one actually worked on a flaming PC.

He also tried to use them on a spinning top trap - but rolled poorly and only managed to slow it.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
added a wagon wheel, in case my wagon breaks down.

Last night I pulled out the wheel, stuck the chair on top of it.
It made great impromptu terrain. Enemies probably could have knocked it over, or just stood on it, but mostly they just avoided it.

I also used the rope ladder to help the whole party escape a collapsing temple.

Drathir

First Post
... the half rabid wererats we captured... and magically forced to stay in said form. and an endless bottle of air so they can breath (the bag description states there is only enough air for 10 mins). we leave it in the middle of a small room after tying it closed and locking the door behind us as we go deeper into the dungeon... i think they saved us from a leaving the dungeon encounter once... oh and we have three of these bags. of course we then had to round them up again but with a command word they get slammed by a hold spell thats linked to a "Control Rod" doesnt always work but it works often enough to be worth the gold

Remove ads