• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WHAT DO YOU WANT SANTA TO BRING?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Our gift exchange has begun in drabs & dribbles...

Dad gave me a nice pen with an oriental dragon on it. Our dogs* gave me a set of oriental dragon cufflinks.

* one of Dad's traditional things to do is to give gifts in the name of the pets. This year's gifts from them included a note from the older dog that the younger dog still hasn't learned how to write- their "marks" were their ear profiles, 2 pointy ones for the older dog, 2 floppy ones for the younger.

delericho

Legend
So, now we can switch the thread over: What did Santa bring you?

Well, I did get the DMG, and also the Thor/Thor 2 set, so that's pretty good. Plus, my wife got me the Lego Millennium Falcon, and my parents-in-law got me the graphic novel "The Star Wars" (which is based on Lucas' rough drafts of the script, so the hero is Annikin Starkiller - it's... odd)

So, a pretty good haul. And a good Christmas in general. :)

thomasjohnson

First Post
Pen and chocolate, because of these are my favorites. Writing is my passion, If I get pen then it is good for me and if the gift is from santa then it will be more precious for me. I am a writer and working for custom essay writing service. Enjoying the vacation with my family and waiting for the New Year 2015

nerfherder

Explorer

Remove ads