• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What happened?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh boo, then it will be necessary to use a CMW Eternal Wand charge out of combat to heal him again unless anyone else has healing (Siobhan would prefer to save CMWs for combat when it matters that you get the HP back fast, as shown with the Ogre ;))

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC: I thought you guys would like that ogre... he is my favorite part of the adventure. You dont know all of the odd things going on with him but he was fun to set up as a DM.

Solange

First Post
Lily goes to check on those that have fallen, and looks at Siobhan tending to Latharion, "Will he be ok?"

OOC: I can afford to buy a CLW potion. If we fed him 50 GP, would that work?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Fraid not. If Seat doesn't have CLW prepared, he'll be just like my Archivist, but my Archivist had lots of self-crafted scrolls of it, so maybe he does too?)

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar shakes off the daze for a moment, and once his eyes clear, he looks around.

"Did we get all of them?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, an evil magic sneaky weasel. I have no idea what it is. It doesn't look like a normal dire weasel or a barghest or anything I've ever seen before. Spirits have mercy on us!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads