• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What I lost on my return from Gencon

BrooklynKnight

First Post
oops, forgot that Artifacts of the Ages by The Game Mechanics and Green Ronin is also on that list.

no room on the claim form for it, and the total claim is for 952$ as it is. I'll just shut up about that one and buy a new one.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
ArthurQ said:
no room on the claim form for it, and the total claim is for 952$ as it is. I'll just shut up about that one and buy a new one.

What do you think the odds are of getting the claim processed?

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Guy in my D&D Open group left his box of magic cards after a game, said he had $7000 in cards in it. All gone!

There still is a chance that the airport will find them. Have you been to unclaimed bagage yourself? Also, keep after them, letters to customer support, managers, everyone!

Last edited:

BrooklynKnight

First Post
yes, i've been to unclaimed baggage. I could only go once though...i mean seriously it costs 35$ to get to the airport. I'm not gonna spend that tmie and time again.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
ArthurQ said:
yes, i've been to unclaimed baggage. I could only go once though...i mean seriously it costs 35$ to get to the airport. I'm not gonna spend that tmie and time again.

They should be responsible for your time and travel expense! If needed see a lawyer if they do not bend over for you.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
If they dont give me the majority of the 900$ then i'm gonna go to the FBI with the claim. The claim form says that I have a legal right to contact them should my belongings not be found (and I am unsatisfied with the settlement)

Its either that or send an anonymous tip with the number of my luggage saying there is a bomb in it. I'd get arrested, but at least my stuff would be found.

Kichwas

Half-breed, still living despite WotC racism
This is where your stuff will eventually end up:
http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/

http://www.roadandtravel.com/travel directory/Alabama/ravereviews/lostluggage.htm

Once it gets there however, you have no legal claim on it anymore.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/features/FS_SSfeb01_lostluggage.html

There was a special on Discovery or the Travel Channel or something about this a few months back.

If you can track that story down, you can find the places it goes to before it gets to that store, and maybe intercept it.

Melkor

Explorer
Arthur, all I can say is that having lost luggage myself, and had the same thing happen to my wife - I feel your pain. it's never a pleasant experience.

Luckily, both times - the airport actually had a van deliver our lost luggage as soon as they were able to locate it.

Good luck!

Last edited:

BSF

Explorer
Azure Trance said:
Did they totally lose it from baggage claim, or it is it just on a carousel in Alberqerque somwhere?

Hey! Luggage doesn't just end up out here! I would have seen it if it did! :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads