• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E What incorrect 4E conclusions will people jump at?

Henry

Autoexreginated
EricNoah said:
6) Every option in the book is something I am required to use! All 30 levels, all of the races and all of the classes in particular!

I will, however, say I was happy when I could use all of the PHB with nary a complaint. :) But I also realize I was just lucky before now.

Melan

Explorer
Remathilis said:
8.) Wizards is FORCING me to use Golden Wyvern Adepts, Clerics of Bane, and Fighters with Dragon Tail Cut in my games. You ruined my homebrew I've had since 1982. SCREWWWWW YOUUUUU WOTCCCCCC!!11!!!1Eleven!
16) I can just disallow core classes, abilities and make major house rules to make D&D my own without being effectively excluded from mainstream gaming culture.

howandwhy99

Adventurer
That the description and option changes or Flavour make the game no longer D&D.

Melan said:
16) I can just disallow core classes, abilities and make major house rules to make D&D my own without being effectively excluded from mainstream gaming culture.
*sticks fingers in ears* I can't hear you.

Arnwyn

First Post
Remathilis said:
8.) Wizards is FORCING me to use Golden Wyvern Adepts, Clerics of Bane, and Fighters with Dragon Tail Cut in my games. You ruined my homebrew I've had since 1982. SCREWWWWW YOUUUUU WOTCCCCCC!!11!!!1Eleven!
17) That it will be easy to change names in the PHB, and all your players will be entirely on board, consistent, up-to-date, and readily know what the heck you're talking about when you refer to a non-existent name. In any and all games they attend.

Remove ads