What is/are your most recent TTRPG purchase(s)?

Reynard

Legend
What is the most recent TTRPG product you have purchased? No limits on what: book, PDF, dice, software, minis, whatever.

What make you pick it up? Are you happy with the purchase so far?

Most recently, I have acquired a bunch of dead tree Fallout 2d20 material, including the starter set, the screen, extra dice, the core rulebook and Winter of the Atom. I am running it in person at a Con in APril in addition to starting a campaign over Fantasy grounds in a couple weeks. I was a little meh on FO2d20 for a while because it did not seem like Modiphius was going to support it. That has changed dramatically in the last six months or so, and I have loved what they are putting out. If I have a gripe it is that they seem to reprint material between different books fairly often.

I intend to pick up both the Settlers Guide and the Wanderers Guide once I have some free funds.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I just recieved my Cowboy Bebop RPG kickstarter. Pack of poker chips, custom dice set for each character including Vicious, custom minis for each character including Vicious, GM screen, and collector edition special foil cover rulebook. Cant wait to run a few one shots!

driving cowboy bebop GIF
cowboy bebop GIF
cowboy bebop ed GIF

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
It's mostly been Kickstarters, and the most recent few, in order of most recent to less recent, are:

A $5 set of 2 plastic, unpainted thri-kreen minis, for the fighter I'm playing in a ftf 5E game right now.
Dungeon Illumination - 100 light sources for fantasy dungeoncrawl roleplaying games. Written by Philip Reed. I backed this at the pdf level. I've received it, and it will be a neat little thing in the ol' GMing toolkit.
Lineages of the Long White Cloud - A 5e supplement turning New Zealand wildlife into playable lineages, by Kelly Whyte. Backed this at the pdf level.
Monstrous - system-neutral background and insights for a variety of classic fantasy monsters and monster types. It's impressive. I have the pdf, and the physical book will be a while still.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Just in the last couple of weeks picked up Chaosium's Rivers of London TRPG, because my wife adores the books. I'm probably not going to run it in London, because reasons, but I'll probably end up running it soonish.

Tome of Adventure Design from DeiceThru as a pdf. I normally run canned adventures/campaign and I’m trying to branch out with our new WHFRP 4e game.

I’ve also got three kickstarters to back this month. It’s gonna be painful.

The last thing I pledged for on Kickstarter is Dieku Game's FÄNGELSEHÅLA. Can't tell much about it, but it has a really neat marketing video on the page :)
The last thing I bought is the bundle with the 3 Knock! magazines on Bundle of Holding.
And the last thing I read was Beyond Corny Groń - Adventurer's Guide from Nerd Sirens, which is a really neat book if you are interested in creatures from folklore and running a sandboxy adventure in the Carpathian Mountains.

Stormonu

Legend
POD versions of Unearthed Arcana and Fiend Folio for 1E, to replace some well-worn, dogeared copies. Also picked up Court of Blades (a courtly variation on Blades in the Dark), hoping I can interest my play group in giving it a go - I did a solo BitD game and I’m eager to see how it does with a group.

Remove ads