• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is the market price for Trollskull Manor??

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
This is why we couldn't have nice things in 3e and 4e. Because while a bar and a ghost would be cool, the 10,000 gp you'd get for a manor home/ tavern would get everyone +1 weapons.

I may be a particular kind of adventurer, but I would gladly trade a +1 weapon for Ghostpoured dwarven ale (which in my mind tastes like a belgian tripel, and that may be influencing my decision far too much).

Edit: Presumably Dwarven Ale is brewed with roots, mushrooms, and lichen and whatever else might be found underground, so it would probably be more of a gruit ale.

Last edited:

Satyrn

First Post
I may be a particular kind of adventurer, but I would gladly trade a +1 weapon for Ghostpoured dwarven ale (which in my mind tastes like a belgian tripel, and that may be influencing my decision far too much).

Edit: Presumably Dwarven Ale is brewed with roots, mushrooms, and lichen and whatever else might be found underground, so it would probably be more of a gruit ale.

It is pitch black. You are likely to enjoy a grueit ale.

G

Guest 6801328

DMsguild needs an adventure based on finding a secret door in the basement that leads to an ancient crypt.

In fact I think I might start working on such a thing right now....

Satyrn

First Post
Very true. Take that with a grain of salt however because I am likely to enjoy any alcoholic beverage.

Even if I hate the taste I'm on board with the other properties. ;)

If it weren't for EnWorld's embargo on politics I'd have a very funny reply that referenced, er . . . let's say Matt Damon's appearance on Saturday Night Live's opening sketch from last week.

Remove ads