What is the market price for Trollskull Manor??

Tiles

Explorer
My players are crafty and I wouldn’t put it past them to try to sell the place. Are their any thoughts on its value? (Both in current and refurbished conditions)

Satyrn

First Post
Page 128 of the DMG is a good start. It lists constructioh costs for this sort of thing. You could just use the figure it provides for the noble estate with manor, or bump it up or down a bit based on whatever makes sense to you.

Tiles

Explorer
Quick update- the first thing they asked was “how much could we sell it for?” . Then the ghost cleaned a mug and poured a cold mug of dwarven ale from a mysterious tap. Deal closed. They’re keeping the manor.

G

Guest 6801328

Quick update- the first thing they asked was “how much could we sell it for?” . Then the ghost cleaned a mug and poured a cold mug of dwarven ale from a mysterious tap. Deal closed. They’re keeping the manor.

Good outcome. I didn't respond, but I was thinking "Really? They'd want to sell a house that has both a bar and a ghost?"

I would think a better question is: "How much does it cost to excavate a dungeon underneath a manor in Waterdeep?"

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
Good outcome. I didn't respond, but I was thinking "Really? They'd want to sell a house that has both a bar and a ghost?"

I would think a better question is: "How much does it cost to excavate a dungeon underneath a manor in Waterdeep?"

I can't answer that one. But Durnan might know a thing or two.

This is why we couldn't have nice things in 3e and 4e. Because while a bar and a ghost would be cool, the 10,000 gp you'd get for a manor home/ tavern would get everyone +1 weapons.

Tiles

Explorer
This is why we couldn't have nice things in 3e and 4e. Because while a bar and a ghost would be cool, the 10,000 gp you'd get for a manor home/ tavern would get everyone +1 weapons.

My players could be tempted (once the hooks are in) with an offer (low ball)!!

Remove ads