What is your favorite coffee?

Calico_Jack73

First Post
Oh how I love my morning coffee. Even after switching to decaf I still NEED it every morning. I used to go to the Starbucks which just happens to be downstairs from my office (one of the reasons I took this job... that and the Barnes & Noble across the street) but now I brew my own and bring it in with me. These days I'm drinking Dunkin Donuts Decaf but before that I was really into Starbucks Sumatra, Italian Roast, and the Organic Sumatra-Peru Blend.

What about the rest of you?

Rackhir

Explorer
I like a local roast "Torreo Guatemalan".

I've found the Blue Mountain Coffee (especially from Empire Coffee in NYC) to be very good. If you ever see Blue Mountain Coffee in a sack cloth bag, avoid it like the plague though. It's awful and I think it has to be the dregs of the beans they pawn off onto tourists.

I've not found any good Kona coffees in the Continental US unfortunately.

awayfarer

First Post
At home I like Melitta as my day to day brand. I usually go for Dunkin Donuts when I go out.

Peets is pretty good. It's gonna be a shame when the world's supply of it runs out in fifty years or so. I wonder what they'll do with all the old derricks and drills?

Enforcer

Explorer
Intelligentsia Black Cat Espresso Blend right now, that's pretty good. Normally I just use the Illy espresso whole beans.

I rarely will make crema coffee with my french press, but normally it's a double espresso in the mornings.

Remove ads