• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is your icon?

delericho

Legend
Mine is Mr Happy, from the Mr Men stories by Roger Hargreaves. He was also the front-man of the "Glasgow Smiles Better" campaign from my youth. His story features him entering the Mirror Universe and finding his evil version Mr Miserable, taking him home, and gradually teaching him to be happy.

Delericho was one of the BBEGs in the longest-running Vampire chronicle I ran. He was in no regard particularly happy. I find the juxtaposition amusing.

malladin

Explorer
Its a pair of Victorian men in black from a Victorian Adventure LARP I used to do and the inspiration for the iconic system agent illustration in Etherscope.

Nigel

Robert Ranting

First Post
My Icon

Mine is an icon from WarCraft III's expansion, The Frozen Throne. Specifically, it is the icon which activates the "Storm, earth, and fire" special ability of the Pandaren Brewmaster hero unit, which seperates him into three elementally themed panda-warriors for a short time.

Tis a shame that Blizzard has been unable to include more Pandaren in WoW, there's just something about them that reminds me of the fun I had watching shows like Ninja Turtles when I was a kid.

Robert "Storm, Earth, and Fire" Ranting

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads