What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be?

IamTheTest

First Post
Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 16

I think most of those scores are too high. I wouldnt be so arrogant as to suggest that Im above a 14 in anything. The alignment is interesting though as I exhibit a perfect bell curve on the Law - Neutrality - Chaos axis...I suspect that is accurate. Id probably put my 4th level stat bump in Int if it were RL in game Id throw it in Dex (good saves and ray spells)

Slerotin

First Post
Ability Scores seem Too High?

A few have remarked that the ability scores seem a little too high. Adventurers tend to have higher scores than the rest of the population. This test takes that into account. The test doesn't give you your 3d6 self, but your 4d6 self. So most scores would be one to two points lower in "real" life.

TwinBahamut

First Post
Lawful Good Human Ranger/Sorcerer (2nd/1st)

Strength: 9
Dexterity: 11
Constitution: 12
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 15
Charisma: 10

I'm a totally gimped character! :lol:

My class numbers are interesting. Ranger is 4, Sorcerer is 4, and cleric, wizard, and paladin are all 2. Most everything else is incredibly negative. And the whole time I was expecting to get either cleric or druid (druid was -19?). On the other hand, I am incredibly solid on Lawful Good, though true neutral, LN and NG are also pretty high.

Interestingly, the stats scream out "mystic theurge" to me, a class that fits me pretty well with my odd mix of interests...

It was hard answering the questions regarding alcohol consumption, considering I don't drink alcohol.

ivocaliban

First Post
Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Wizard (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 10

I'm glad my life isn't a D&D game or I'd be dead already...

First Post
Hmm... taking the test now, we'll see how it turns out - but some of the questions have big gaps in possible answers it seems. For example...

6. The following statement most accurately describes my health.

I am sick most of the time.
I seem to get sick as often as most people I know.
I have never missed a day of work due to illness.
I can't remember ever being sick.

I'm quite healthy but I can't claim to have never missed work for illness.

Also,

1. As far as looks go, I am...

ugly, I am the worst looking member of my social circle.
average, my appearance is normal overall.
attractive, I am the best looking member of my social circle.
extremely attractive, my appearance aids me in every situation in life.

It's impossible for me to be above average in looks without being the best looking member of my social circle? :( Ah well - most likely with this many questions it will all average out. :) Will be back soon to tell you how it turns out. If it's like all other tests, I'll be a LG Wizard/Cleric.

Technik4

First Post
Interesting.

True Neutral Human Fighter/Rogue (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 14

Most of that sounds about right, though I thought the test was a little biased towards capitalism (a large percentage of the questions seemed to be centered around money). I want to play me in a game ;) I also had 2 hits on Bard, Wizard, and Sorcerer (as well as Rogue and Fighter).

Last edited:

First Post
If it's like all other tests, I'll be a LG Wizard/Cleric.

The results are in: LG Elf Cleric/Sorcerer (2/2).
Str: 12
Dex: 16
Con: 12
Int: 19
Wis: 17
Cha: 15

What's fascinating about this is that it chose cleric/sorc instead of cleric/wiz despite the int being much higher than the cha! Interstingly enough, that might be right for me. I'm definitely more intelligent than I am charismatic. But, honestly, I think my personality might be more like that of a typical sorcerer, than that of a wizard.

Mark me down as impressed with this test (though, yes, the ability scores do seem a bit high - when the mystic theurge has a dump stat of 12 in str, you know it was too high of a point buy!)

Sigdel

First Post
Chaotic Neutral Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

Wow. I sure did gimp my self on these stats. If I moved my wis to my dex then my cha to my wis I wouldn't be half bad.

JtG

First Post
Neutral Evil Half-Elf Rogue (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 11

Well, that was... interesting? :confused:

Remove ads