What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be?

Slerotin

First Post
Have you ever wanted to know what your ability scores are? What class you're best suited for? If a fantasy race would adopt you as one of their own? Your alignment? Your level? Sure you have and now you can find out all of this with the most comprehensive survey ever devised to determine what kind of Dungeons and Dragons character you would be!

http://www.easydamus.com/character.html

This survey will determine your ability scores, fantasy race, class, alignment, and character level describing what you would be if you were transformed into a Dungeons and Dragons character. You also have the option to post your results to the Hall of Heroes (i.e. Guestbook).

Disclaimer: This survey is for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to a player character, alive, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. Easydamus.com is not responsible for the assignment of low ability scores or undesirable class selection. Consult your physician before using this survey. All rights reserved. fnord.

Eosin the Red

First Post
I am.....

A Lawful Good Human Monk (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 18
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 16

Paladin and Wizard were only a point behind monk. I think the Dex, Wis, and Cha are inflated. I am strong and healthy as a ox. My int? Well, I am biased.

Slerotin

First Post
Multi-Class

Multi-class occurs if you score evenly on at least two classes. It splits your levels between them. Also, I just added the ability to enter your character's patron deity into the Hall of Heroes.

Jeysie

First Post
Multiclassing is over-rated. ;)

Anyhoo...

Neutral Good Human Wizard (2nd Level)

STR 11, DEX 10, CON 11, INT 15, WIS 13, CHA 9

Sounds about right, although I think I'm more Lawful Good with Neutral Good tendencies.

Peace & Luv, Liz

Slife

First Post
Neutral Good Human Cleric (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13

Neutral Good with Lawful Good tendencies. It's a difference of only three points or so

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Lawful Evil Human Sorcerer/Rogue (3rd/3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 17

Hmm...usually on these things I'm a LE Human Fighter.

Times are a changin' I guess.

Remove ads