D&D 5E What Level(s) Are Your Character(s)?

What Level(s) Are Your Character(s)?

• 1st Level

• 2nd Level

• 3rd Level

• 4th Level

• 5th Level

• 6th Level

• 7th Level

• 8th Level

• 9th Level

• 10th Level

• 11th Level

• 12th Level

• 13th Level

• 14th Level

• 15th Level

• 16th Level

• 17th Level

• 18th Level

• 19th Level

• 20th Level

• An UnExPeCtEd and uNiQuE answer!

Results are only viewable after voting.

R_J_K75

Legend
Our group is currently at 6th, 7th and 8th level with the average being 7th. We started the campaign late Sept/early Oct 2020. Standard classes and races from the PHB and a few odds and ends from XGtrE and TCoE.

Richards

Legend
Likewise, I'm not running 5E so I didn't vote, but I'm DMing a 3.5 group that's about to hit 6th level and am a player in a different 3.5 campaign where we're all 17th level. (And I already have my 1st-level PC built for the campaign that will come after that one.)

Johnathan

HaroldTheHobbit

Adventurer
I've been DM:ing a campaign weekly since march last year, and the characters are lvl 9.

The players are amazing with a focus on roleplaying and social pillar with lots of intrigue. They have just found a Spelljammer helm, met with a representative for The Arcane, and converted a galleon from Waterdeep navy for jammin'. They have a level or two left on Toril resolve, then off to Braals Rock it is, to hopefully save Realmspace from undead Illithids and their unknown masters!

Much fun is had, so I hope we can take this all the way to lvl 20.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Currently 7th level Monk, 10th level Bard/Warlock, 20th level Cleric/Rogue/Wizard

and for the 1st Unexpected and Unique answer.... a 0th Level Operative (City Watch basically) for use in our Prologue level variant. :D

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I DM more than I play and the group I'm currently DMing for is 8th level. My games typically top out at 16th-20th level.

Mallus

Legend
Pontius Pilateson, Roman-Viking cleric of YHWH is 7th level (Labyrinth Lord).

And he'll die or retire that way because we're starting the climactic battle for Fake Medieval Iceland tonight. BTW, his retirement plans include piracy.

Edit: whoops, forgot about Kropotkin, hobgoblin expert 1/ranger 4/cleric 4/wizard 1/spirit of mercy 2 (prestige class)... so 12th? It's hard to say, this is a heavily-modified 3.5E campaign!

Last edited:

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Current groups I'm DMing
4th level all non-demi-humans in a Dying Earth meets B1-B2-X2 game
10th level for some middle schoolers in a pretty classic game

Currently playing
5th level former cleric turned bard dealing with the aftermath of all the gods dying
8th level (possibly retired) cleric turned brewmaster in the same world, who got to see all the gods die (hasn't met the 5th level group)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases