D&D 5E What Level(s) Are Your Character(s)?

What Level(s) Are Your Character(s)?

• 1st Level

• 2nd Level

• 3rd Level

• 4th Level

• 5th Level

• 6th Level

• 7th Level

• 8th Level

• 9th Level

• 10th Level

• 11th Level

• 12th Level

• 13th Level

• 14th Level

• 15th Level

• 16th Level

• 17th Level

• 18th Level

• 19th Level

• 20th Level

• An UnExPeCtEd and uNiQuE answer!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
I'm DMing two games, where the PCs are 14th and 17th level.

The first half of the graph is about what I expect with 4-8 being the most common levels. I think it's interesting that 18th has a mini surge.

5E campaign with three players, all newly 7th level.

5E campaign with three players, all about to turn 8th level.

Shadow of the Demon Lord campaign with five players, probably two sessions away from reaching 3rd level.

S'mon

Legend
The first half of the graph is about what I expect with 4-8 being the most common levels. I think it's interesting that 18th has a mini surge.
I think advancement slows down a bit in Tier IV (most of Tier III is very quick) and some people may be running Tier IV campaigns. There aren't really enough responses in that range to say much, though.

I think advancement slows down a bit in Tier IV (most of Tier III is very quick) and some people may be running Tier IV campaigns. There aren't really enough responses in that range to say much, though.
This isn't true in my personal experience. In my 1-20 campaign, Tier 2 and Tier 3 progressed at roughly the same speed. Both Tier 1 and Tier 4 went by fast.

ECMO3

Hero
I'm curious about the levels that everyone is currently sitting at.

So this poll is easy enough: in your current 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons game, what level is your character at right now?
If you play more than one character, in one or more different 5E D&D games, check all that apply.
If you're a DM, check off the level(s) of the PCs in your current game.
Currently Playing:

2nd Level (Tasha's) Metallic Dragonborn Ranger
1st/4th Level Drow Undead Warlock/Bladesinger
4th/3rd Level Glasya Tiefling Arcane Trickster/Arcane Archer
6th/2nd Level Scout/Twilight Cleric

Remove ads