D&D 5E What Level Up Products would you like to see on DDB (+)

Clint_L

Hero
As more products being added to DDB, I would love to see some of Level Up's material go on there. I understand that the Level Up system itself is unlikely to appear any time soon, but what about adventure paths and so on? Which ones would you most like to see?

For me, it is for sure the Adventures in Zeitgeist setting with the Gears of Revolution adventure path! I love steampunk settings for TTRPGs, and it seems like WotC is open to adding settings that expand their more traditional fantasy core (e.g. Drakkenheim, Humblewood).

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
All of them? Maybe that’s not realistic, but that’s what I really want.

Ideally D&D Beyond would be flexible enough to allow for “total mod” rules sets.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I mean, I want the PC options......seriously never thought I'd type this, but I have plenty of monsters..... but I'm not sure it is realistic to see the PC options, given that while it is balanced well enough with 5e, the systems are just different enough? But, ya, I want more PC options.

OakenHart

Adventurer
Monstrous Menagerie, no question. I’m of the opinion that it’s the best monster book out there for 5e, 3rd party or otherwise. Even if you don’t use the player options of A5E, the monsters work perfectly well in base 5e.

I don’t even use DDB anymore, but this book should be in more people’s hands.

my hatred of WOTC makes me want to say none of them, but since this is a + thread, i'm gonna agree with AiZ and GoR. i might have said this before, but gears is such a cool adventure path that it singlehandedly made me want to GM just so i can run it for my friends. i don't know if i can possibly praise any adventure more highly then that. (my current problem there is SCHEDULING! RGGGH)

the monstrous menagerie would also be great, but it has a lot of overlap with already existing DND monsters (by design), so i don't think that's a realistic option (even compared to any other level up book).

mamba

Legend
They are all good additions, given that all of these are replacements for the WotC books rather than additions to them, I doubt WotC would want them there however.

Maybe the MM, as alternatives to the standard monsters, has the best chance, but I doubt even that. In terms of wanting to see them there, I’d say the core ones (MM (and MM2), AG, TT, and DDG)

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
I don't want to do a downer, but this isn't within our power. Sorry!
This is a + thread for us to wish cast your success!

I think the monsters would be the best to translate back to 5e. The PC options have too many rules changes for Beyond to handle

Remove ads