• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

WHAT NEW MINIATURES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MADE?

megamania

Community Supporter
Between Icons and Battles, most of the iconic creatures have been made over the past 15 years.

But do we still not have and that you would like to see?

Me----

Warforged Charger

Dragonmarked house members

More Nagas

More Hags

anything else?

ccs

39th lv DM
I'd like to see:
* an Apparatus of Kwalish.
* Baba Yagas Dancing Hut - specifically the one that Paizo drew in their Reign of Winter AP.
* Strahds Black Coach

And I want these things made in the correct scale to the figures.

Jhaelen

Villager
Almost everything has already been done to death. The one area that is still lacking, imho, is female (monstrous) humanoids.

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
I'd like to see:
* an Apparatus of Kwalish.
* Baba Yagas Dancing Hut - specifically the one that Paizo drew in their Reign of Winter AP.
This Reaper Minis Kickstarter has the Dancing Hut and Baba Yaga, herself. I saw an Apparatus of Kwalish recently but I don't recall where.

Almost everything has already been done to death. The one area that is still lacking, imho, is female (monstrous) humanoids.
You might be interested in the Heroines in Sensible Shoes 3 Kickstarter. It looks like it covers monstrous PC races from 5E and it looks like you can add minis from their earlier campaigns.

(It looks like the Reaper Kickstarter above also has female monstrous humanoids. I noticed a djinn, minotaur, and catfolk. But didn't look closely for a whole list.)

FBG

Villager
More variety of the monstrous races is low. Especially with female representation.
Yeah definitely more monstrous races! Insect-folk don't seem to exist with any decent sculpts. I'd even prefer completely new races that highlight the creativity of the sculptor (aliens for example).

megamania

Community Supporter
Duckbunnies, spiderhorses & maybe living spells?
For Living Spells I used the Large Air Elemental. Bought about 6 of them with plans to dry brush some with red tones, green tones and another with blue tones to suggest energy. Sadly, that was about ten years ago.

Angel fire set

air elemental.jpg

Last edited:

Imaculata

Explorer
I always want more miniature furniture: Doors, bookcases, tables, chairs, fireplaces, chests, barrels, crates.

Advertisement