What other games could be played in Fight Club?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
We have YB, we have YBA, and we have Chess (did I miss something?). :cool: So... Any ideas for other things that can be played in this board?

Well... we could do Dungeons & Dragons one-on-one's and in fact we have in form of the Peasant versus Housecat battle.

Perhaps we could do one-on-ones by the old AD&D 2nd ed. Battle & Tactics Duelling rules - they would fit the format.

Wicht

Hero
There were three or 4 games of chess played on the old Forum - I can't think now of who started it (that darn cat?) - not a fight club regular - he posted first over on the general forum and then brought it over.

Any game like that could be played - battleship for instance.

There is no reason the Death matches would not be more suited for fight club than in character. They did do the cat vs commoner as LHH said and a couple others were about to do Kairu (?) fights.

graydoom

First Post
A fight between two Kaijus was going to start on the old boards, but never got going.

As noted, a cat vs commoner fight was held here.

Other than chess, a bunch of other board games could be played... checkers, go, you name it.

graydoom

First Post
Wicht said:
What incidentally is a kaiju and where is it from (I assume its in a monster manual somewhere)

A Kaiju is a template from one of the recent issues of Dragon. IIRC, you pick and choose from a bunch of features to add on. It's supposed to create Godzilla-like creatures. Ask Rei for more information.

Wicht

Hero
I think I got that issue - likely the oriental adventures one - I haven't really got to look at it yet - I was going to finish reading Oriental adventures first...

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Wicht said:
I think I got that issue - likely the oriental adventures one - I haven't really got to look at it yet - I was going to finish reading Oriental adventures first...
Yeah, Kaiju are in that issue IIRC. They're pretty damn nasty, too! :eek:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases