• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What other messageboards are there?

Midnight Rider

First Post
Someone told me there are a lot of other messageboards, and I'm wondering where they are and what each of them are like.

What role-playing/game industry messageboards do you go to and what experiences have you had there? Do they have lots of messages, are they lightly moderated, are they full of advertising, are they owned by a business in the indutry, and are they decent places to communicate and have fun?

Please include links to them so I can check them out myself! :)

Palcadon

First Post
There is only one and you have arrived!:cool:

Your e-mail is unlisted. Send to mine and I will hook you up. Just don't let Morrus know.

Last edited:

Someguy

First Post
Well, there is that polace that I can't mention...it would break one of it's rules...but all i can say is a land of nuts, amonst your kin

theres also i think 3ed or something like that....I don't know the link, I only go here and a few other places...

There is Wizards:mad: board...my personal opinion, DON'T got ehre...it is not as warm and fuzzy as is here...

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
I think the best RPG message boards outside of these are at RPG.net. They are what I would call "barely moderated" but you definitely get to see some of the behind-the-scenes stuff that goes on with the industry and lots of talk about other RPGs that exist and that others have fun playing besides 3E.

http://forum.rpg.net/index.php?

Palcadon

First Post
Oh Yea..... Leave it to Eric to send ya some place else. :eek:

Seriously though, the EN World boards are the best of the best. We bring in many of the industry gurus (such as Eric.... Geez Eric!), many of the D20 publishers, all of the brightest and most imaginative DMs and Players, People from four corners of our planet, and then there is the twisted individuals who keep us on our toes.

Going any where else will just make you want to come back here, so......... don't go!

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Palcadon said:
There is only one and you have arrived!:cool:

Your e-mail is unlisted. Send to mine and I will hook you up. Just don't let Morrus know.

Palcadon said:
Oh Yea..... Leave it to Eric to send ya some place else. :eek:

Seriously though, the EN World boards are the best of the best. We bring in many of the industry gurus (such as Eric.... Geez Eric!), many of the D20 publishers, all of the brightest and most imaginative DMs and Players, People from four corners of our planet, and then there is the twisted individuals who keep us on our toes.

Going any where else will just make you want to come back here, so......... don't go!
Says the guy with a link to another forum in his sig. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads