• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What product are you most proud of?

Mithriltooth

First Post
My first and second prints of S1 Tomb Of Horrors .
My first print of S4 The Lost Caverns Of Tsojcanth .
My first print of B2 The Keep On The Borderlands .
Other notables...
RA1 Feast Of Goblyns
RM4 House Of Strahd

Personally I have waaaaaaaaay too many old modules. The above are hands down my favorites in order.

maddman75

First Post
It isn't old, but I am rather proud of my copy of Heros of High Honor : Dwarves, signed by Wulf himself.

I got it for being one of Wulf's drooling fanboys :)

My collection of mini-1E books. Everyone I show those too just drools at how cool they are. Sure, I need a magnifier to read them, but I can stuff a thousand pages of classic game material in my back pocket if need be. Wish I'd bought mini-Greyhawk Adventures when I saw it last, though. Long gone now.

Last edited:

righteousfist

First Post
Kicking it Old Skool

My most prized gaming posessions are an unpunched copy of 1st printing White Bear and Red moon that I got for $5 (That's FIVE DOLLARS, Pramas! Do you hear me? FIVE. UNPUNCHED. SUCK IT.), the original Lace & Steel that I finally tracked down on Ebay, and an obscure board game called Pententastar that I spent over 10 years looking for...and then stumbled upon at the Flying Buffalo table at Origins a few years back.

There are more...but those are top o' the heap. :D

(That's right baby, FIVE DOLLARS.)

Hal Mangold
Production & Art Director
Green Ronin Publishing
http://www.greenronin.com
righteousfist@greenronin.com

Arnwyn

First Post
While there's no way I can come close to what others have in their collection, I'm particularly fond of my I3-5 Desert of Desolation supermodule. Totally intact, with all the maps and map booklets. I *love* that module.

I'm also kind of pleased with my Dungeon #64 (Sep/Oct 1997) signed by Christopher Perkins - to this day my favorite writer in Dungeon Magazine.

Oh, and the Forgotten Realms "Lands of Intrigue" box, 'cause my name's in the research credits... (only time I'll ever have my name in a published product - since I'm an accountant, not a writer...:p).

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
arnwyn said:
Oh, and the Forgotten Realms "Lands of Intrigue" box, 'cause my name's in the research credits... (only time I'll ever have my name in a published product - since I'm an accountant, not a writer...:p).

So what? I'm a physicist, and not a writer - but so far, my name is in at least three RPG books (GURPS Monsters, Transhuman Space, and Spacecraft of the Solar System), and I'm always on the lookout for more opportunities... :D

Arnwyn

First Post
Jürgen Hubert said:
So what? I'm a physicist, and not a writer - but so far, my name is in at least three RPG books (GURPS Monsters, Transhuman Space, and Spacecraft of the Solar System), and I'm always on the lookout for more opportunities... :D

:) I would respectfully beg to differ - I suggest that you are likely *both*.

Ruined

Explorer
My favorite, probably my copy of the Factol's Manifesto for Planescape. DiTerlizzi signed it and drew a little sketch inside for me.

And for cool factor, I have a copy of Wraith: the Great War signed by three of the four major developers.

TheMighty

First Post
This is a hard question. I would have to say that my favs in the closet in order are:

1. Tekumel Source Books
2. Original D&D brown books from WAAAAYYYYY back in the day
3. The same 20 sider I have been using since 1978

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads