• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What product are you most proud of?

Crothian

First Post
I know we have more then a few people with a decent or better RPG collection. So, what product or products are you most proud of? Not necessarily the rare items, but the ones you are really happy to have in your collection. The ones you break out a to show company.

For me, it would be my signed d20 CoC and my old Thieves World Box set.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I'll be thrilled when I get my authors copies of "Player's Guide to Wizards, Bards, and Sorcerers" by S&SS for the Scarred Lands and "Pale Designs" by Bastion Press.

Eosin the Red

First Post
Not one specific thing - but I love my collection of maps. I got em from everywhere you can imagine. My old Birthright boxed set is full of map and it has to have a companion to keep the over fill. Then there are the maps on my computer, ye gads.

I guess I am a map geek.

John Crichton

First Post
ah, the olden dayz

This may seem kinda odd...

I'm pretty proud of my 2e PHB. That thing is torn to bits simply because of use. Even the second one I bought got it's fair share of wear and tear but at least the cover stayed on. Also, it was the first D&D book I owned. :)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
The old product I'm most proud of is my Forbidden Lore boxed set for the old Ravenloft setting. I got it with the shrink wrap still around it, so it was a real find. I love reading about those old secret societies that still haven't been updated to 3E, and the first appearance of Kalidnay, the Dark Sun domain in Ravenloft. The rules "expansions" in there that RL fans consider obvious now is always great to check out. Best of all though is the old dikesha (I just know I'm misspelling it) dice that came with it. Even the tarokka deck also came in the red boxed set, but you can't find those dice anywhere else.

Gotta love it.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Tournaments, Fairs and Taverns :)

I also have a soft spot for the Forgotten Realms atlas, mostly because it looks impressive without being to gamer like.

KDLadage

Explorer
All of the various RPG books I have my name in as a co-author, contributor, playtester or what-have-you. All of these I have left my mark on...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads