• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What RPGs do you own but haven't played?

Trance Fiend

First Post
I have Spycraft and the new World of Darkness that I haven't played yet. Then again, I haven't roleplayed since last year, so this doesn't really matter to me. Sniff, Sniff.

DarrenGMiller

First Post
Dragon Lords of Melnibone
Slaine
Castles & Crusades

I sold of all of the old ones I would never play on Ebay over the last few years.

I do hope to buy Conan at some point.

DM

Ottergame

First Post
Furry Pirates, seen a couple of other people on this list who have that but never played.

Maybe we all need to get a group together online? :)

haiiro

First Post
wolf70 said:
I sold of all of the old ones I would never play on Ebay over the last few years.

I used to do this, but every time I sold something I found that a) I wished I hadn't (I love books!), and b) I either wanted to read it, play it, or run it not long thereafter.

Have you ever regretted your sales, wolf?

DarrenGMiller

First Post
haiiro said:
I used to do this, but every time I sold something I found that a) I wished I hadn't (I love books!), and b) I either wanted to read it, play it, or run it not long thereafter.

Have you ever regretted your sales, wolf?

Not yet. I sold the FR boxed set and Waterdeep box, the original Oriental Adventures, the original Dragonlance series (complete), Star Frontiers, original Gamma World, Twilight 2000, Rolemaster, I don't remember what else off-hand, but they were... ummm... profitable.

Oh, and I forgot, I also own Swashbuckling Adventures and have not played it yet.

DM

tetsujin28

First Post
Oh, geez. A lot. I'm not going to count settings, only games.

In person, I haven't gotten to play the NWoD rules (I have online). Just looking at my shelf (a lot of my games are in boxes) I see Fvlminata, Angel, Armageddon, Jadeclaw, and Dying Earth.

Razz0putin

Explorer
after looking over some of the other posts I'm feeling pretty focused.

BESM
planescape (although I'm working on changing that)
gurps

MonsterMash

First Post
Quite a short list as I've managed to avoid buying stuff that I'll never get a chance to play:
Bushido
GURPS Lite (pdf download so no cost involved)
D20 Modern

sniffles

First Post
I don't DM at all so I always feel foolish when I buy a sourcebook for a setting or rules system we're not playing in - but I do it anyway. I picked up Lord of the Rings because I'm a major LOTR geek. I have Shadowrun 3e because I liked the art. And I'm not sure why I bought the GURPS Bronze Age and AD&D "Golden Age of Greece" sourcebooks. I bought the GURPS one before I even knew what GURPS was!! :lol:

Remove ads