• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What RPGs do you own but haven't played?

Khayman

First Post
skinnydwarf said:
Oh man, Skyrealms is such a good game! You should go play it.

I'm trying! Damn thesis is keeping me from starting anything new.

In the meantime, our group will just have to deal with Ramian pirates in Amber.

Elf Witch

First Post
I have so many. I get a lot just to pull information out of and yes I freely admit to being a book junkie. :eek:

D20 Have not played but own most of the source material.

Ravenloft
Scarred Lands
Diamond Throne
Rokugan
Midnight
Freeport
Mornigstar
Star Wars
Ebberon

World of Darkness

Werewolf
Hunter
Mage
Demon
Changeling
Mummy

Others
Spycraft
Farscape
Tasalinta (SP)
LOTRs
Pendragon
Tons of Gurps

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Out of my print books, just Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition), but that's only because it just came out and i don't have a group ATM. However, I have several in pdf: Deadlands, Ars Magica, Exalted, and BESM.

Kane

Kax Tuglebend

First Post
hmm, oh dear..

Conan, Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft, Greyhawk, Iron Kingdoms, Midnight, Judge Dredd, Deadlands d20, Redline, Spellslinger, Traveller d20, Star Wars d20, Vampire: the Masquerade, Vampire: Dark Ages, Vampire: Victorian Age, Mage: the Ascension, Mummy: the Resurrection, Classic Traveller, Planescape, Arcana Unearthed, Exalted, HARP, Call of Cthulhu, Kult, Aberrant, WHFRP, Fvlminata, GURPS, DragonStar, LotR, Stormbringer, Mutants & Masterminds, Star Trek (LUG's DS9 and CODA), GURPS Prime Directive, Blood..

i dont think i've actually PLAYED since 1999.. but the books keep me sane, at least, thats what the voices say.. :uhoh:

reanjr

First Post
There's plenty of books for D&D I have but haven't played.

As for campaigns:
Nyambe - I intend to drop it in some time
Midnight - Interesting, but I don't see myself running it
Ravenloft - Really want to play this
Dragonlance - See Ravenloft
Forgotten Realms - I was disheartened I bought this

As for games:
World of Darkness - I just haven't had an opportunity yet; I've been waiting for Werewolf, which I just got about three days ago.

And of those above, I've pulled rules inspiration from Midnight and World of Darkness for my own game, so those aren't really unused.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
I have yet to play either GURPS or d20 Modern. I managed to steal enough stuff from Call of Cthulhu that it doesn't count.

Demiurge out.

hero4hire

Explorer
Bushido
Arcana Unearthed
Aftermath
latest Conan
latest Gamma World
Heroes & Heroines
Golden Heroes
Chill
latest Marvel Game
latest DC Game
Paranioa
Amber
Gangbusters
Superhero2044
Elric
SanZar
Daredevils
Al-Qadim
Lankhmar
TMNT
Ninjas & Superspies
TORG
Cyborg Commando
Buck Rogers
a couple other Superhero RPGs that I cant remember the names
Manhunter
Universe

you should see the list of Games I only played <i>once</i>

Maldur

First Post
Tetsubo said:
I have bookcases of games I've never played and never will. I am a collector, I use them as reference and I enjoy reading them in their own right. It would literally take me days to type them all...

Same here

Remove ads