• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What RPGs do you own but haven't played?

MetalBard

First Post
d20 Wheel of Time
Arcana Unearthed
BESM d20
Call of Cthulhu d20

That's about it. I wish I had been able to play more Alternity, but I did get to play a little bit.

I'm waiting for Mutants & Masterminds in the mail right now and that had better not be part of that list! I am determined to play that one, it's just a matter of having time beyond a Dragonlance game, an upcoming Riddle of Steel game to replace the Dragonlance one, grad school, work, marriage... I am determined though!

Breakdaddy

First Post
HARP
Blue Rose (yet?)
Black Company (yet)
GURPS 4th (do play 3rd sometimes)
BESM
Werewolf: The Apocalypse
Mage: The Ascension
Spycraft (although I do use some material in my Modern game from it)
LOTR (This one appears to suckle, so I passed on playing it)
Mutants & Masterminds (Though I want to!)
Wraith: The Oblivion

Thats about it, I have tons that I HAVE played, but this is all that I have that Ive not tried in an actual gaming session.

drothgery

First Post
d20-based OGL games
- Arcana Unearthed
- Blue Rose
- Call of Cthulu d20
- Gama World d20 (if the free PDF from DTRPG's free-pdf-of-the-week counts)

D&D/d20 settings
- Black Company
- d20 Future
- d20 Past
- Dragonlance
- Forgotten Realms
- Urban Arcana

non-d20
- Angel (Unisystem)
- Exalted (Storyteller; if the free PDF from DTRPG's free-pdf-of-the-week counts)

radferth

First Post
I've played or tried to DM most things I own, but several were only tried once. I don't neccesarily count settings, as those can be good to mine for material even if they are not played. The settings that I have purchased and used little if any are Kalamar and some old Forgotten Realms stuff. One setting that I have mined extensively, but would like to play and haven't been able to, I Nyambe. Lots of fun Conan-style action without the 1930's racism, and more dragons than you can shake a whaking stick at.

Staffan

Legend
Way too many. Things I own but haven't played at all:
Arcana Unearthed/Evolved
Talislanta 4th ed (though I bought that about a month ago, so it doesn't really count)
Buffy
Hackmaster
Adventure!
Drakar och Demoner 6th ed (Swedish RPG - I've played earlier versions of it, but the 6th ed is about as different from those as D&D 3e is different from AD&D)
Everway (got it as a gift about a month or two ago from a friend who was clearing out his RPG stuff, haven't had the time to absorb it yet)
Marvel Super Heroes (old TSR version, not the one with cards)
Basic/Rules Cyclopedia D&D
Star Wars d20

Things I've only played like a single session of:
Exalted
Earthdawn
Masterbook/Bloodshadows
Eon (Swedish fantasy RPG)
Macho Women With Guns (non-d20)

If you include specific D&D settings, add Birthright, Mystara, Jakandor, and Al-Qadim to the first list, and Spelljammer, Red Steel/Savage Coast, and Planescape to the second.

Argonel

First Post
Well I haven't seen any mention of a couple I have so adding them to the list.

Nightlife by Stellar games
Tales from the Floating Vagabond by Aalon Hill

I also have
Heavy Gear by Dream Pod 9, but I have played one or two sessions of that.

loki44

Explorer
Going back 25+ years, there have been many (HARN and Chivalry & Sorcery jump to mind). Recently.....one word: CONAN

I've blown a lot of cash on Mongoose's Conan stuff that I know I'll never play.

haiiro

First Post
Let's see...

Aberrant (d10)
All Flesh Must Be Eaten
Alternity
Arcana Unearthed
Code of Unaris
Elfquest
Exalted
Grim Tales
HERO System (5e)
In Nomine
kill puppies for satan
Little Fears
Living Steel
Lord of the Rings (Decipher)
MechWarrior (3e)
Ringworld
Sorcerer
Star Trek (Decipher)
Talislanta (Shootingiron)
Werewolf: The Apocalypse

There's a couple in there that I've also never read, but for the most part I've gotten plenty of enjoyment out of skimming/reading/stealing ideas from my many games I've never played. :)

Remove ads