• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What to do?

The_Gunslinger658

First Post
Hi-
I know how you feel, luckily, I was just a player, so I bailed on the DM's Eberron campaign. I just thought the whole thing was cobbled together from someones disjointed campaign. Is gamey the word I'm looking for?
Anyway, stick with your group, but if you dont like it, make small changes to what you dont like IE the magic train, well a huge magical cloud of dispel magic rolled through and destroyed the rail system.
Dont like the goofy houses? Get rid of da bums. Make them guilds or something. Add your own Pantheon.

Scott
Morpheus said:
Here's the situation: We played Eberron for the first time last week and I really wanted to like it. I really, really did. But I don't. The only other time I felt this way was when I ran Midnight and I had the exact same feeling. :(

Here's the problem: We just got two new players into the group after teetering on the brink of dissolution. They liked Eberron and would like to continue. Problem #1: I don't like Eberron. Problem #2: One of the players can only game on Sunday (we normally play on Saturday) and since I have the furthest to travel, it's a real pain switching for me.

Question: What to do? Be specific...please

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads