• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What upcoming summer d20 products are you looking forward to?

What Spring/Summer d20 releases are you looking forward to most?

• Cry Havoc (d20 War Supplement from Malhavoc)

Votes: 64 37.9%
  • Testament (Green Ronin)

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Bow and Blade (Elf sourcebook from Green Ronin)

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • he Players' Guide to the Wilderlands (Necromancer Games)

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • D&D Warcraft (Sword and Sorcery)

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Quintessential Gnome (Mongoose)

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Frost and Fur (Supplement for Northern cultures from MonkeyGod Enterprises)

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • Babylon 5 Roleplaying Game and Factbook (Mongoose)

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Skull and Bones (Green Ronin)

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • The Penumbra Fantasy Bestiary (Atlas Games)

Votes: 23 13.6%
  • layer's Guide to Wizards, Bards and Sorcerers (S&SS)

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • Creature Collection Revised (S&SS)

Votes: 29 17.2%
  • Kingdoms of Kalamar: Stealth & Style Guidebook

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Kalamar: Dangerous Denizens - The Monsters Of Tellene

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Other (what?)

Votes: 51 30.2%

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I checked Cry Havoc, Testament, the Player's guide to the Wilderlands, Frost and Fur, as well as Other.

My 'Other' choices are Sorcery & Steam by FFG, Arcana Unearthed by Malhavoc Press, and D20 Blackmoor by ZeitGeist Games and Goodman Games.

Cheers!

KF72

bwgwl

First Post
other than Testament and the 3.5 rulebooks, what i'm most looking forward to is the two new Star Wars books: the Hero's Guide and the Galactic Campaign Setting. other than that, Crooks! for M&M. can't think of anything else d20 that i'm waiting for...

Magestrike

First Post
MEG

I personally voted for "Other" because the products I'm most anxiously awaiting are Mystic Eye Games products, none of which are on the list.

The new Foul Locales: Behind the Gates book is due for release really soon, and I personally cant wait to see it. This line of books from MEG is a great addition to any gaming group, and the new one looks to uphold that tradition.

The other product I am looking forward to is the adventure MEG is doing that will go along with the release of Monte's Arcana Unearthed. Siege at Ebonring Keep is the name I believe and it looks to be a good one.

Just my two cents...

Mage

johnsemlak

First Post
D20 Blackmoor by ZeitGeist Games

Doh, forgot about that one. I'll be giviing that a look as well.

As for what I checked, I went for Cry Havoc (I've got real apperciattion for Malhavoc, and a war supplement will be nice), Frost and Fur (first d20 supp for a Russia based setting!) and Bow and Blade (I think Green Ronin's Races of Renown series could emerge as the definitive "Race Splattbook" series).

Others I"ll be giving a look: Necro's Players GUide to the Wilderlands, Skull and Bones, the Kalamar supplements, et. al.

Gospog

First Post
Well, I had to check "other" because there was no box for "none of these".

That being said, I am looking forward to Arcana Unearthed.

Oh, and the Hero book for Star Wars D20.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Penumbra Fantasy Bestiary (I love these guys, and besides, you can't have too many monster books!)

Player's Guide to the Wilderlands.

All the Kalamar stuff.

But the book I really want to see, that I think will never be published, is Windhaven. It looked really promising, but it is more than a year and a half overdue, if I'm not mistaken, and the website hasn't been updated in about that long.

Psiblade

First Post
I am really lookinbg forward to the Scarred Lands Player's Guide series. I have really enjoyed the quality of thier work up to this point. I will also take a look at the Warcraft D20 game because I am a fan of the computer game.

-Psiblade

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads