What was your first PC's name?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Issalzul Syde said:
My first was a human fighter, 2e
Named Issalzul Syde. :D
Nicknamed Redblade, due to his love of rubies.
{snip}
I still got the sheets somewhere.

Cool, you should write up a converted set of 3E stats for your old 2E version and post him under the 'First" PCs thread I created in the Rogues Gallery forum. The link is at the top of this page.

Later,

KF72

p.s. I just finished posting the 3E version of my original PC.

Last edited:

Barcode

First Post
Osbourne, a human Cleric, named for Ozzy, who was at the time (81-82 or so) just starting his solo career.

We were all rock and roll fans back then, so the party also included:

Steen the Mage (for Bruce Springsteen)
Angus the Fighter (for Angus Young of AC/DC)

I don't remember the name of the character that my friend's sister played, but it was foofy and Tolkienesque, and therefore forgettable. Damn did I have a crush on her, though! She was my first kiss, during a game of spin-the-bottle (the girl, not the character).

The character sheets are long gone, a fading memory.

Now I'm all misty...

Oreon Starfall

First Post
I remember my first D&D Character.

Vincent "Vinny The Elf" Coltello - an elven thief who was in the "mafia" of our starting location. He was not a happy elf, and was responsible for mor party deaths than most NPCs. He was retired to the BBEG's assassin's guild after about 8 months of play.

I don't know where his sheet is, i spent a night looking for it not too long ago when I got the itch to convert it.

wighair

Explorer
Omath the Wight Slayer, 6th level Half-Orc Fighter!

He had a magic talisman that meant his first attack always hit, whilst the foes always missed! wicked. In retrospect it was somewhat unbalanced! ;-)

Gez

First Post
My first character ever (Dragon Knights, or Dragon Warriors, was the name of the game) was an assassin named Maeglin. We had absolutely no imagination for names, and in the party, we had a Telchar (elementalist), a Yavanna (cleric), and other names ripped from the Silmarillion index. Don't have the sheet anymore, but anyway, I was not going to play him again (moved across France, had to find new gaming group).

My first D&D character was a 3e gnome wizard. Her names ? By alphabetical order, Avecine Balanim Carnamade Castelline Fernottine Nivaïl Lorelette Sélanil Valnip from the Fetnor clan.

AussieDM

First Post
Fleetwood von Jarden III

A Fighter in the old red Basic set...

Went all the way to Lvl 36 (which was the max)

I was 10yrs old, and if anybody says I cheated to get the top, I'll punch you in the nose!

Timothy

First Post
Tom Trotsvoet, he was my first and one of my favorte chars. 2nd edition halfling thief (back when thief were rogues and halflings had furry feet). Trotsvoet means Proudfoot, so the names wasn't entirely original.

Last edited:

fett527

First Post
My first character was a straight cleric in 2nd ed named Zenyx. Don't ask, I don't remember how I came up with the name. I do still have the character sheet, that campaign just died but the character never did. It was in the Forgotten Realms and our DM loved to use the existing Realms NPCs all the time. I ended up trapped and separated form the party for some reason and I came face to face with Fazoul Cembryl (sp?) and his Beholder lackey. This was at 2nd or 3rd level and all I as a first time player could think of was survival. So when he asked who I worshipped I asked if I recognized his symbols and bam I became a priest of Cyric. I even had a Nightmare for a mount and a Bag of Bones (threw them out and they became skeletons). That was cool, especially commanding undead.

NewLifeForm

First Post
I love this nostalgic crap...

25 years ago, using the OD&D Red Box, my character was a Halfling named Gobo Pepperthorn. I would often forget his first name, as would the other players, and as such was often called Bobo, Gonzo, Bogo or whatever seemed right that adventure.

Alas, Gobo died bravely at 5th level, protecting the heir to the throne of the Elven Kingdom.

NewLifeForm

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases