• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What WotC employees are getting for Christmas!

pedr

Explorer
Scott_Rouse said:
I have my minions trying to get some more of these. maybe we can do a contest.
Does Gleemax know you're acquiring minions? You'd better watch out ... I doubt he deals kindly with rivals.

mara

First Post
What sort of powers should a winter Beholder have? I'd give it that exploding on death property that the ice worm has. I can't think of a better candidate for that than a floating ball of magical zapping power.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
I have my minions trying to get some more of these. maybe we can do a contest.

stay tuned...

Awesome.
Thanks, Scott.

While I do selfishly want one for myself, ('cause they're adorable!), I'd be happier if you followed Paladin's original idea; it seems like a win-win situation all-around. ('Tis the season and all.) :)

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
ShadowDenizen said:
Awesome.
Thanks, Scott.

While I do selfishly want one for myself, ('cause they're adorable!), I'd be happier if you followed Paladin's original idea; it seems like a win-win situation all-around. ('Tis the season and all.) :)

This is the one I want to auction off for charity:

IM002017.JPG

Last edited:

RodneyThompson

First Post
EricNoah said:
Wow, that's having trouble fitting into a 5' square!

I thought the most fun thing about the faux Dungeon Tile and the "minis" (Beholder and Troll) was it showed just how massive a Large creature really is. I mean, if I came up against a Beholder, I'd probably wig out. It seems enormous even though it's only Large. Now imagine what a Huge creature would be like...it gave me a whole new perspective on D&D. :]

Tewligan

First Post
Paladin said:
IMO, WotC should auction a handful of these on eBay and donate the proceeds to a charity this Christmas. That way a few non-WotC folks could actually get their hands on one, a charity makes some money, and WotC gets some good press. That's my two coppers anyway...
Leave it to a paladin to suggest something like that!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads