Level Up (A5E) What would you call a 'Warlord' class? (+)

What would you call a 'Warlord' class?

• Warlord

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • Commander

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • Marshall

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • Tactician

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • General

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Leader

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Captain

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Envoy

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Sheriff

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Warden

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Other (post in comments)

Votes: 9 7.0%

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Steward as in "the Steward of Gondor". The name lacks baggage and by old school definition relates to leading and protecting people and places.
I love this.

My favorite sports team's coach calls himself the steward of the team. He's just a temporary holder of a title whose role is to keep the faith of fans and lead the men who follow him.
I can see it for a charismatic, intelligent, wisdom, or even strength based class. It is a word of responsibility with weight, and one of honor.

Ashrym

Legend
I love this.

My favorite sports team's coach calls himself the steward of the team. He's just a temporary holder of a title whose role is to keep the faith of fans and lead the men who follow him.
I can see it for a charismatic, intelligent, wisdom, or even strength based class. It is a word of responsibility with weight, and one of honor.

It was the plan for Jon Snow to lead the watch and why he was mad a steward. Use him for some inspiration for the class.

If I were a designer I'd probably be brainstorming GoT for some ideas here to take advantage of the pop culture and apply it.

Aldarc

Legend
Looks like Marshal is the favourite.
It's by a single vote. It would possibly be helpful to run an additional run-off vote between the vote leaders without the option for "other" or those below a certain vote threshold and then limit the number of votes one can make.

Remove ads