What'd everyone get?

guachi

Hero
At the FLGS, Boxing Day was 50% off all gaming stuff older than one month (price stickers have a month/year on them so you know). Oh, lordy, did I come home with lots of stuff. Probably 30 packs of minis, some with one figure and some with two. An expansion for 7 Wonders boardgame. Aces & Eights: Reborn Wild West RPG. Some hardback Cthulu adventure. Southlands 5e setting book.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
At the risk of being a super downer. I got nothing. First Christmas since my SO passed and I didn't have the heart to fly to where my family was in Texas.

I'll, probably get myself something D&D related soonish here. Or perhaps some Legos after they replenish their stock.
You have my sympathies.
Nobody sent anything? I mean if your family isn't much into gift giving, that's fair. But if they are gift-givers and didn't send anything, that's a bit of a letdown.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
My only RPG present was OAR #6: Temple of Elemental Evil - I’ve not read through much of it yet but the two books are huge!
I got the OAR Book #4, The Lost City. I've only just started reading the first one I got (The Isle of Dread), and I continue to be impressed with the quality of work that goes into these projects.

And I got the library edition of Critical Role: Vox Machina Origins from Dark Horse. Not technically an RPG product, but definitely RPG-adjacent.

I also got a new set of dice: these are cast from transparent resin with a real four-leaf clover embedded inside each one. You can get your own set from Etsy, if you want to be cool like me.
1640639632818.png
1640639832558.png

And I got a ton of Steam games, too, thanks to the Winter Sale. I got Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Dragon Age II (to complete my collection), Final Fantasy III (remastered), Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, Total War: Rome (not an RPG), and It Takes Two (not really an RPG either, but awesome anyway).

Last edited:

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I got a copy of Dune board game by Galeforce Nine and I guess my brother had to actually go around town looking for it because its been sold out everywhere.

Hex08

Hero
Not a Christmas gift I planned on but today a game I Kickstarted arrived, Gloomier. If you love RPGs and have never played the original Gloom I highly recommend it. Every player is assigned family and the goal is to make your family more miserable while trying to make other players families less miserable. The really fun part is the storytelling aspect of it, while driving your family to their grave you have to tell a story for each card you play. Great stuff.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases