What'd everyone get?

Arilyn

Hero
Not a Christmas gift I planned on but today a game I Kickstarted arrived, Gloomier. If you love RPGs and have never played the original Gloom I highly recommend it. Every player is assigned family and the goal is to make your family more miserable while trying to make other players families less miserable. The really fun part is the storytelling aspect of it, while driving your family to their grave you have to tell a story for each card you play. Great stuff.
We've had a ton of fun with Gloom. There's something especially joyful about screwing over an opponent by cheerfully telling them how their family member was saved against all the odds.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
This year Christmas was a bit slimmer than we'd really like, but I managed to get my 8yo a full set of official DCC dice and get myself an official set of the non-standard dice types the game uses.

They have already all been used/done their duty!

Hex08

Hero
I got the Thousand Year Old Vampire RPG. I started playing it today, and it’s pretty awesome. Enjoying it so far.

I also got the Gloomhaven board game. Looking forward to playing that soon with my face to face group.
Gloomhaven is fun. I started with a friend, but we decided to start it over with our regular boardgame group so hopefully we will dive back into it soon.

I got Socks that say "Master has given Dobby a sock. Dobby is free."

Also,my brother and sister-in-law got me a harry potter wand, it was an actual loot box since it was random. I got Lucius Malfoy's wand. Then with the gift card my oldest brother gave me, I picked up the illustrated anniversary edition of the Chamber of Secrets book.

I also got some tools for model making.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
71t9xFP2JnL._AC_UL320_.jpg

My mom got me this. The deodorant smells ok. The dragon could be a good stash spot....just sayin

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
You have my sympathies.
Nobody sent anything? I mean if your family isn't much into gift giving, that's fair. But if they are gift-givers and didn't send anything, that's a bit of a letdown.
Nah. My sister and I called off gift giving years ago pretty much. And I don't expect much from my parents and vise versa at this point. Sometimes there may be gifts, but generally it is just the act of getting together they want.

Remove ads